Feb 15, 2019
Hell
thumb_how-its-done-rare-medium-rare-wait-what-are-you-8592157.png

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
The idea that there is a temperature at which everyone SHOULD have their meat is the fault of the ****ing foodies, and they need to die with extreme prejudice.

BTW, my meat is hot.
Actually there are some cuts of meat where cooking them too far makes them worse than shoe leather. Bison is one off the top of my head.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Go into the Rockies. It's on every menu and very tasty.

Here's the thing. I'm not going to move to the Rockies in order to eat a ****ing buffalo. Nor do ~97% of the people in the country live in the Rockies, yet we hear foodie ****s telling us that we MUST have our meat at a certain temperature. And I'm not talking about ****ing buffalo meat - I'm talking about regular meat that regular people eat, without talking it to death like a typhoon****. And that is the point.

tl;dr my meat is always hot.

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
Here's the thing. I'm not going to move to the Rockies in order to eat a ****ing buffalo. Nor do ~97% of the people in the country live in the Rockies, yet we hear foodie ****s telling us that we MUST have our meat at a certain temperature. And I'm not talking about ****ing buffalo meat - I'm talking about regular meat that regular people eat, without talking it to death like a typhoon****. And that is the point.

tl;dr my meat is always hot.

I only tried it because my cousin who lives out there recommended it. I was hooked at bite one. Even though I asked for medium the waitress said I'd highly recommend Medium Rare as it'll eat like a medium steak. She was damn right.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I only tried it because my cousin who lives out there recommended it. I was hooked at bite one. Even though I asked for medium the waitress said I'd highly recommend Medium Rare as it'll eat like a medium steak. She was damn right.

Great. Now get on the foodie grapevine and tell them to shut the **** up about what temperature we should be having our non-buffalo meat at. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad