The Menu Part 10 The John Leclair HOF Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Mint Chocolate Chip is the superior ice cream. Green hand dipped FTW, Breyers a close second.

1eIm4hb.gif

A fellow Mint Chip comrade. FeelsGoodMan

PizfIGP.gif

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
TO be fair, i love Mint Choc Chip. But there are definitely better flavors out there.

I don’t devour it. But it’s definitely a top 5 for me or close. Never really tire of it. Sometimes, after a meal, it just hits the spot like other less refreshing ice creams don’t. That’s the key: after a meal mint choc chip ice cream increases in deliciousness tenfold.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
I stop at Tanners every once in a while to pick up some their chocolate milk & mint chocolate chip ice cream. For those that live in Bucks County I’m sure you’s heard of that place.

I live 10 minutes from Tanner’s and almost never go there. :laugh:

I know people love it though. I’m just lazy when it comes to going out for ice cream.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Black Forest cake is easily the worst of the mainstream, common cakes. But it is still delicious, because cake rules. But why the **** would you ruin ice cream with bananas? smh my damned head.
I want you to know that I "liked" this post just so I could "un-like" it because I will not stand for banana slander in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad