The Menu Part 10 The John Leclair HOF Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
Hot/Honey is my typical flavor profile, because its not just "omg heat" like buffalo sauces. I'm certainly not a spicy food connoisseur or anything, but i need my 'hot' to have flavor, and these look like theyll fit hte bill. But if not, im happy to work something out.

mmm, spicy maple pork....
Not sure how you feel about brussel sprouts, but that spicy maple on roasted brussels with garlic and bacon is phenomenal. Even the Sriracha they make has a tad bit of sweetness to it with the expected kick.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Not sure how you feel about brussel sprouts, but that spicy maple on roasted brussels with garlic and bacon is phenomenal. Even the Sriracha they make has a tad bit of sweetness to it with the expected kick.

With maple/bacon, I could probably do brussels. I dont enjoy them on their own by any means, but when cooked right, they are edible.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
For the longest time living in the Northeast part of Philly the only CFA was outside the city in Neshaminy.

There’s a few more now but it’s not like they’re all over the place even here up north in the states.

The Flyers have a had a partnership with CFA for seemingly ever & it used to be so odd as there weren’t really a whole lot of locations in the general area.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
For the longest time living in the Northeast part of Philly the only CFA was outside the city in Neshaminy.

There’s a few more now but it’s not like they’re all over the place even here up north in the states.

The Flyers have a had a partnership with CFA for seemingly ever & it used to be so odd as there weren’t really a whole lot of locations in the general area.

I guess my joke of living in the south... South of Jersey... is true then

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
We don't have CFA here either. We do however have this:

lick-a-chick-little-bras.jpg

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
The sandwiches are top notch. The hot bar is good too, but you can easily walk out of there with a $30 lunch if you're not careful. Haven't seen the Burger bar...
Yeah I’m gonna have to avoid the hot bar. That’s gonna add up REAL quick.

I checked out the burger joint today. Got a maple bacon type thing. I also got a Left Hand Nitro Milk Stout on draft. Both were delicious.

34ECC90A-8FDE-4040-A97B-6177BF5DBEC7.jpeg
C2807B1A-53D8-474E-A6A0-9509DCDB5684.jpeg

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Just thinking about your health. Uncooked hamburger=bad
I wasn’t paying attention and assumed you were @Starat327 lol. Otherwise I would have actually responded.

I ordered it medium and I was shocked they actually made it medium. I’m well aware of the risks involved. Hell, I just got my ServSafe recertified.

Burgers just taste better slightly ‘underdone’.

And if they grind the meat on site E. Coil isn’t even that big of a threat. There’s a place in town that will even serve their burgers rare. I’ve not been but it's on my list.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
I wasn’t paying attention and assumed you were @Starat327 lol. Otherwise I would have actually responded.

I ordered it medium and I was shocked they actually made it medium. I’m well aware of the risks involved. Hell, I just got my ServSafe recertified.

And if they grind the meat on site E. Coil isn’t even that big of a threat. There’s a place in town that will even serve their burgers rare. I’ve not been but it's on my list.

I like my steaks and burgers cooked medium to medium well. I'm probably a partial heathen in your eyes. But I can say I do not enjoy them cooked well.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa

Lol, this is classic. <3 u, Aho

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia

Steak I get, hamburger no sir.

But at least they grind it on site so the hamburger is coming from 1 cow...not a mixture of many. Helps cut down the odds.

But I still won't go down that road. I can have a juicy burger that is still cooked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad