The Menu Part 10 The John Leclair HOF Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
I think Dominos is better than Pizza Hut after they changed their recipes. Pizza Hut is just too greasy for me now.

Its been a while since i've had either, to be honest. I'd have to test them out. Last time i had papa johns was valentines day, and i remember that cause i got a heart shaped pizza - cause im romantic AF.

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
mhh-bottle-pyramid-hp-banner-graphic_1024x.jpg

This my secret weapon on pizza. Seriously, it's f***ing amazing. If you know, you know.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Pizza hut is my #1 'bad' pizza guilty pleasure. Papa johns is #2 - mostly for the dough logs and cheese sauce, though. domino's is an abomination and should never be consumed.

I have a soft spot for Domino's because down at Mizzou you could get a medium for $5 on Wednesdays. It was a total Godsend. They had the coupon in the campus circular, which was yellow, and every Wednesday the sidewalks all over campus were littered with the discarded non-coupon sections of the circular. It offended my environmentalist sensibilities, but it was the 80s and I was drunk.

Last edited:

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
I have a soft spot for Domino's because down at Mizzou you could get a medium for $5 on Wednesdays. It was a total Godsend. The had the coupon in the campus circular, which was yellow, and every Wednesday the sidewalks all over campus were littered with the discarded non-coupon sections of the circular. It offended my environmentalist sensibilities, but it was the 80s and I was drunk.

You are a planeteer, next time call captain planet

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Dude, this brand is unbelievable. I have every condiment they make and they are all amazing. They got me into the hot honey game a few years ago.

Even better than the hot honey is the Sriracha they make. It's always in my fridge and goes on almost anything.

So youre saying thats 40$ well spent? or are you referring to Mikes? Or both?

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
Reactions: Starat327

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
I bet that is tasty on wings, yes?
It is great on wings but it's not exactly what you might expect. It's more honey than wing sauce in viscosity. So it really truly is a hot honey.

That said, hot honey wings are probably my favorite flavor. Honey Sriracha is up there as well. And that's literally just honey mixed with Sriracha.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Let me know what you think. If you don't like it I'll buy it off you at a discounted rate...

Hot/Honey is my typical flavor profile, because its not just "omg heat" like buffalo sauces. I'm certainly not a spicy food connoisseur or anything, but i need my 'hot' to have flavor, and these look like theyll fit hte bill. But if not, im happy to work something out.

mmm, spicy maple pork....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad