OT: The Lounge Part XLIII - The Road To WrestleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
I also have a budget of about 400$ a month for food. I also keep around 500$ in the budget for entertaining (purchasing stuff, nights out etc.) something I doubt you will have to worry about lol. Also at some point you might want a car and stuff like cable or Netflix.
I don't watch TV series or movies. If there's something I really want to watch, I go onboard of my ship and head to the bay. Or since my parents have Bell Fibe, I log in onto the Bell Fibe website and can watch the channels we have on my computer (that's how I watch Habs games).

Je sais pas comment sont les taux d'intérêt et si l'aide financière a changé, mais continue de sauver de l'argent et dans 6 mois tu mettras un gros down payment sur ton prêt.
That indeed doesn't sound stupid. Thanks.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
I'm gonna miss WrestleMania because of that stupid sectual ceremony we need to attend to get our iron ring

stupid af they would hold it on WM weekend

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
well the 2 shows worth a damn are tonight anyway, Takeover and the ROH event

they're at the same time tho which is pretty dumb

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
well the 2 shows worth a damn are tonight anyway, Takeover and the ROH event

they're at the same time tho which is pretty dumb

I don't follow wrestling like I did back in the day. But NXT and their TakeOver events are the closest the current product comes to the old school wrestling I grew up on. One hour TV shows, every week you see different storylines pushed so you're not always stuck watching the same guys/girls over and over, and their PPVs come months apart.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Ehh Almas vs Gargano ?!?
peyton-royce-billie-kay-hop.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad