OT: The Lounge Part XLIII - The Road To WrestleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.

habamillions

Jul 9, 2009
Ottawa
Thoughts on strowmans partner? Must ve someone worth while to have it after styles/nakamura match. I figured it would be big show

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
who would have thought the Ronda match would have been the best match of the night

also Alexa's entrance was the best tonight

Last edited:

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
good matches : the ronda match, the tag team shenanigans

very underwhelming overall. No surprise that Nak vs AJ was bad, since WWE-style matches are bad. Everything else was either boring or just passable

Alexa Bliss is complete trash

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
The main event was somehow worse than I thought it'd be. Lesnar needs to just go away

Rousey was very good though. Was fun to see.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
unknown.png

Zaide's face when il essai d'être logique

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
good matches : the ronda match, the tag team shenanigans

very underwhelming overall. No surprise that Nak vs AJ was bad, since WWE-style matches are bad. Everything else was either boring or just passable

Alexa Bliss is complete trash
Alexa Bliss is meh in the ring, but she's on another level in the mic. That's why she's amazing.

Also, Styles/Balor was amazing a couple months ago. I think it either has to do with Shinsuke being overrated, or them holding up and letting more to be desired for a future match, since that ending definitely means they are starting a feud.

The main event was somehow worse than I thought it'd be. Lesnar needs to just go away

Rousey was very good though. Was fun to see.
She obviously wasn't perfect, but I was very impressed and she got better as the fight went on. I thought her moveset would be lame and boring, but from what I saw, she seems to have some very cool looking moves, is fast paced and I now think she has a lot of potential.

Reactions: Le Tricolore

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
Alexa Bliss is meh in the ring, but she's on another level in the mic. That's why she's amazing.

Also, Styles/Balor was amazing a couple months ago. I think it either has to do with Shinsuke being overrated, or them holding up and letting more to be desired for a future match, since that ending definitely means they are starting a feud.

Styles/Nakamura had one of the greatest match of all time the night before they signed with WWE

it's WWE's fault

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
Also I try to separate wrestling persona from real life persona, but it's really hard to ignore that Ronda Rousey believes Sandy Hook was a scam

Reactions: TRG
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->