OT: The Lounge Part XLIII - The Road To WrestleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
you don't seem to realize that this is a legit complaint, but it's pretty irrelevant to your dumbass argument

Paul Dipietro

Dec 16, 2009
Also you guys don't seem to realize they just take 11% off my pay and they don't even match or put a % on their side either
You'll eventually realize that 40-50K is not enough to support your target lifestyle. Either you adjust your expectations, or like others have suggested, shut up and work on making more money

Reactions: ThaDevilGirl

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
My mom when I was talking to her about my budget and my 150 in grocery per week : "T'es un esti d'malade, ça m'coûte ça pour moi pis [ton beau-père] en moyenne par semaine"

Maybe that's indeed high, but for some reason I feel like that's what I spend here in Montreal
:huh:

Reactions: Deficient Mode

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
I have now put 1000$ in my budget for rent, and 2000$/yr for travel (no idea if they pay for my travel at work if i do need to travel) and still come with 5000$ of savings per year now that I realized my grocery mistake.
I would think that's fine for now, I guess, for someone right out of school.

Wondering if I should put a downpayment (like 5000$) on my school loans before interests kick in, though.

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
I have now put 1000$ in my budget for rent, and 2000$/yr for travel (no idea if they pay for my travel at work if i do need to travel) and still come with 5000$ of savings per year now that I realized my grocery mistake.
I would think that's fine for now, I guess, for someone right out of school.

Wondering if I should put a downpayment (like 5000$) on my school loans before interests kick in, though.
Je sais pas comment sont les taux d'intérêt et si l'aide financière a changé, mais continue de sauver de l'argent et dans 6 mois tu mettras un gros down payment sur ton prêt.

Harry22

Mar 28, 2005
Montreal
I also have a budget of about 400$ a month for food. I also keep around 500$ in the budget for entertaining (purchasing stuff, nights out etc.) something I doubt you will have to worry about lol. Also at some point you might want a car and stuff like cable or Netflix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad