Player Discussion The Legend of John Klingberg

KriminellPipa

Jul 1, 2013
Awesome highlight reel. :)

I think what's most interesting is the score on most of those. Close games where we're tying it or taking the lead. Klingberg seems to produce the most when the pressure's on - would love to see him in the playoffs.

Killer highlight reel! Thanks for putting that together. What an exciting team...

awesome video, thanks!

Thank you!

Here's an interview done by the swedish website hockeysverige.se, atleast it might give you a smile due to doubtful translation by google ;)

https://translate.google.se/transla...-klingberg-det-ar-nu-det-stora-testet-kommer/

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
CTtowAZWEAA6xR2.png

Look how beautiful this is

Benneguin

Original Recipe
May 26, 2015
And yet people on HF still say Klingberg is a product of Seguin and Benn.

Yeah, as long as he plays for the Stars hes going to struggle to get recognition. He'll get compared to Zubov but really he's more like Leetch, except better defensively.

Arkham32

Nov 9, 2012
JK3 tied for fourth in nhl scoring with Wheeler also, amazing we have him locked up for the next 7 years :popcorn:

Master Scheif

dirt nasty
Jun 7, 2014
Winnipeg
I've been following him since he entered the league closer than any other Non-Jet. Ever since this goal, I fell in love.

Seriously he might be my favourite player in the league right now. I'm not even ashamed to say that. I don't have a second team, but Klingberg is slowly converting me against my will because watching two teams in the same division is a terrible idea... Let's just say I know who i'm bandwagoning for in the Playoffs. And hey, every fan starts out as a bandwagon fan. (Big fan of the jerseys too)

Purity*

Jan 29, 2010
Woah you guys have him locked up for 7 years at 4.25M??!?!?!

That is disgusting.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
He's already better than Bobby Orr. I swear to God..... Bobby Orr has never had a better 18 game stretch.

Arkham32

Nov 9, 2012
Orr? your really underrating JK3 here... has Gretzky even had this great a 18 game stretch?

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
While I appreciate the hype, some of this is getting a little bit out of hand. Its too soon to definitively say anything about where he ranks in regards to more established top players.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad