Speculation: The HFWings Meetup

OgeeOgelthorpe

Riccis per 60 record holder
Feb 29, 2020
the euros should do the same but with rögle vs frölunda

I was trying to see Rogle/Frolunda in late January or early February this year until I got put on a road assignment for work. I’d love to try again this year.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Riccis per 60 record holder
Feb 29, 2020
I'd love to do it eventually, not currently feasible for me, unfortunately. You gonna go see Kasper? :D

If I can! I want to add a few SHL scarves to my team collection. Right now it’s just EPL teams but if I can get Lulea, Frolunda, Rogle and Leksands I’d be pretty happy.

• Love
Reactions: Realgud

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
Hey if nothing else we can try to get the Minnesota folks to a game together. I'm down.

I like it. I could fit about 5 guys comfortably in my living room. 60" TV. Big brown dog, big orange cat.

HAH! Brain no workie. Completely forgot the idea is to GO TO a game. Sheesh.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bench

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
They use covered wagons pulled by mooses. It takes a bit more time to get around. Sometimes on the trip you die of dysentery.
That sucks. And even if you don't get dysentery, probably a good chance some of your oxen wander off or get stolen. Probably by those Edmonton freaks.

• Haha
Reactions: SoupNazi

Retire91

Stevey Y you our Guy
May 31, 2010
I don't know if I will be able to go all together so I don't want to influence the process. But if it lands on a trip I can come on I would totally love this. I'm subscriber to the thread :) I'll bring my Holland complaints in person! hahahahahha

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad