Speculation: The HFWings Meetup

Barry Amsterdam

Nättias Dänielstrom
Apr 2, 2013
It'll be the heights that mess me up. My brain always imagines people I've never met being certain heights, without my conscious self really aware of it, and then I'm often surprised.

Like, @OgeeOgelthorpe is 6'6" in my mind. And @norrisnick is 5'3". If that's not right I'm going to have a hard time processing it.
i got to know more of your associated heights

Reactions: OgeeOgelthorpe

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Uhh...

I'd rather we chose another measurement. Like maybe how many times we've read Lord of the Rings.

Including the appendices.

frodo-keep-your-secrets.gif

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
i got to know more of your associated heights
I've got @newfy at 6'5", but that may be just because he's got Verlander in his avatar.

I've got you at an even 6'0". The A in your name makes you seem tall, but the Barry in your name makes you seem like a short running back, so I'm splitting the difference here.

MBH is 4'1" and played an Ewok in Return of the Jedi. When he tried to reprise his role on the set of Lord of the Rings as a gnome, the casting lady was like, "sir, please take off the bear costume, you're a gnome," and MBH retorted, "but I identify as an Ewok!" And that was the wokest MBH has ever been in his life.

FabricDetails

HF still in need of automated text analytics
Mar 30, 2009
I've got @newfy at 6'5", but that may be just because he's got Verlander in his avatar.

I've got you at an even 6'0". The A in your name makes you seem tall, but the Barry in your name makes you seem like a short running back, so I'm splitting the difference here.

MBH is 4'1" and played an Ewok in Return of the Jedi. When he tried to reprise his role on the set of Lord of the Rings as a gnome, the casting lady was like, "sir, please take off the bear costume, you're a gnome," and MBH retorted, "but I identify as an Ewok!" And that was the wokest MBH has ever been in his life.
...Bruh...

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
I'm pending relocation to Chicago (depending on if I get the transfer at work) but I'm down for just about anywhere.

Nashville
Vegas
Chicago
Anaheim or LA

I'm down for any of those games.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Granada vs Osasuna
    Granada vs Osasuna
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $10.00
    Event closes