The Great Michal Kempny Debate (& other ex-Hawks) Volume 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Any Colour You Like

Regular bean eater
Nov 13, 2011
Boston U
TT still has the potential to be what I'll call one of the best 2Cs in the league. I feel like the perimeter syndrome is fixable, but it hasn't happened yet which is a bit perplexing.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Flyers got nice pieces in system and on roster and he knows Fletcher so GM/Coach relationship should be good

And its an ownership group that is very supportive financially and desires to win

All in all Philly is very appealing destination for him

I am surprised he didn't wait til offseason

ChiHawk21

Jan 15, 2011
good luck pirri hopefully he can carve out a roll and make some money for himself.

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
Schmaltz with no shots on goals and zero points in tonight's loss to the Kings
lets be fair about this with a comparison.

Dylan Strome Stats | Hockey-Reference.com

Nick Schmaltz Stats | Hockey-Reference.com

when the trade went down, i will admit, i didn't like it. i honesty thought that SB should have shopped him/Schm around and get the best pkg. later via an article he didn't do that, instead went on a "failed" prospect or a prospect that needed a change of scenery ...... remember the Failed tag is from the Arz fans description..... so now we or i will need to see the season final total is see if SB got fleeced or whether i was quick to jump on SB.

but here is a question (rhetorical in nature) a comparison of stats is very subjective...... how to really judge fairly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad