The Great Michal Kempny Debate (& other ex-Hawks) Volume 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
You guys remember when we couldn’t wait to see Garret Ross and Mark McNeill in Hawks jerseys? Ah, to be young and naive again.
I did like Ross, kid was a buzzsaw out there who never got a sniff during our loaded years...McNeill, never really cared for him, but yes we have had some disappointments over the years.

thesaadfather

Kneel Before Saad!
Jan 30, 2014
Ohio
I did like Ross, kid was a buzzsaw out there who never got a sniff during our loaded years...McNeill, never really cared for him, but yes we have had some disappointments over the years.
They had a great year in Rockford with PD one year if I recall. I gotta be honest, I thought those three were going to be an awesome 3rd line for the Hawks at some point. Too bad those 2 firsts in 2011 didn’t turn into anything. I guess our later 2nd and 5th did ok though. :)

Reactions: AmericanDream

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
No one here was enamored by Ross. He was supposed to be, or at least we hoped he'd be, a player like Caggiula. Didn't work out, but no biggie.

McNeill obviously had a higher potential as a former 1st rounder, but turns out you need to know how to skate to play hockey. Who knew?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->