GDT: The Game About Nothing: Senators @ Devils, 7 PM, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Sure was

After he said some stuff publicly about we play like losers, prepare like losers, etc.
The funniest part was how (I'm trying to think of that idiot's name? Something Gauthier) the GM told him he couldn't even take his Habs jersey with him, unless he gave him a thousand bucks or something. Forgot what the figure was. :laugh:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Erica hair shaming Dano.

Hope she doesn't pull that shit around Hynes!:sarcasm:

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
The funniest part was how (I'm trying to think of that idiot's name? Something Gauthier) the GM told him he couldn't even take his Habs jersey with him, unless he gave him a thousand bucks or something. Forgot what the figure was. :laugh:

Never heard that part, silly stuff

Like why would he even want it, was relieved to get out of that jersey I'm sure

Reactions: Bleedred

haak84

Oct 18, 2017
man stafford is old and awful but hes still a million times better than me at hockey

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Never heard that part, silly stuff

Like why would he even want it, was relieved to get out of that jersey I'm sure
Probably just wanted to keep it to remember his time there.

I'm sure he wanted out too, but I like to keep things like that as a reminder. That's just how I am though.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
If I remember correctly Rooney’s 2nd year of this deal is one way. Now I know they can still demote him and pay him $700K to play in the minors anyway, but you better pencil him in to at least be the 13th or 14th forward next season. Prepare yourself.
I actually didn't even remember that he got a one way for next year, I was actually hoping he was a free agent.

Shero did give Helgeson a one way deal for the second year of his deal and he only even played 6 games (I think?) in the NHL that year, which was a low for his time here that he actually played in the NHL.

This staff does seem to be more into Rooney than they ever were Helgeson though.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The Sens took out most of the Sharks garbage this offseason in Tierney, DeMelo and Boedker.

Craig Anderson is pretty old, so maybe they can take Martin Jones next?

haak84

Oct 18, 2017
Don't feel bad, man. I can't even stand up on skates without falling over.
oh i dont feel bad. i just think its crazy how were so quick to say so and so sucks but theyre legit special compared to normal folk. would love to play stick and puck with some pros. its awesome to see on ice.

Reactions: VoidCreature

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Give me that Cory shutout!!

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad