GDT: The Clash of the Subbans - MTL @ BOS - 2/8/15 7:30pm SN, RDS *RIP Dale Weise pt.III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crusher117

Feb 2, 2013
Montreal
I just saw the video of PK and Pleks slashing each other after last nights win. These two have such a love hate relationship haha

Draft

Jan 23, 2013
7b1f6b1834f6c0c0adf1c2fedae3436f.jpg

Camio

Oct 19, 2013
The Bruins look flat and very meh.

Habs, so far, have been much quicker. Thats regardless of who wins or loses this game.

It hasnt been only a period here or there. Its been over a prolonged period of time.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
Speaking of which, is it just me or RDS is laughing all the way to the bank by having those "regional" rights? I can't remember one meaningful game on TVA, and they're supposed to have the National rights. RDS has most of the games, for one.

TVA paid so much for saturday nights, a load of out of market games and the playoffs.

I mean last night ended up good for us, but at face value, TVA got New Jersey and RDS got Boston this weekend.

RDS ain't gonna be laughing when TVA has the playoffs games though...

Plus I don't know how advertisements work.. not sure if the price is higher for a game against the bruins or if it's based on the time (saturday).

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Speaking of goaltending... :)

Price has gotten extremely lucky twice tonight, but that save off the rebound in the second was probably his best of the year. This has been a pretty great game. Too bad we don't play the Bruins every night because they really bring out the best in us. Great game (again) tonight.

HeShootsHeScores

Mar 17, 2009
Alain Crête saying there's a lack of emotions...I don't know. Like others have said here, there is a playoff feel, a mix of urgency and a fear of making mistakes. Both teams are having a hot streak right now and neither want to see that streak end. Bruins don't want to get swept in the season series and Rask has a lot to prove vs the habs.

Mike Mike Caron

Aug 29, 2010
Speaking of which, is it just me or RDS is laughing all the way to the bank by having those "regional" rights? I can't remember one meaningful game on TVA, and they're supposed to have the National rights. RDS has most of the games, for one.

TVA paid so much for saturday nights, a load of out of market games and the playoffs.

I mean last night ended up good for us, but at face value, TVA got New Jersey and RDS got Boston this weekend.

RDS won't show a single Playoff game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad