GDT: The Clash of the Subbans - MTL @ BOS - 2/8/15 7:30pm SN, RDS *RIP Dale Weise pt.III

Status
Not open for further replies.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Really? Anyone have a video or GIF of that?

reenactment

simpsons_football_in_the_groin-e1347282260248.jpeg

Ohashi_Jouzu*

Apr 2, 2007
Halifax
Actually the board was completely divided and it's just so satisfying to see the Halak side being so wrong.

You remember incorrectly (earl doesn't = half the board, lol), but it doesn't matter. He's the most composed goalie in the league making any kind of save now, and there's nothing like him in the system, and that's what matters.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Sekac needs to shoot more. The cycling is great, but he holds on the puck a little too long sometimes. Him and Eller gotta start putting up shots.
They were having a great shift (and a great game) before Eller fanned on the puck. They were out of gas and got caught in our end...

I like the way they look overall though.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
You remember incorrectly (earl doesn't = half the board, lol), but it doesn't matter. He's the most composed goalie in the league making any kind of save now, and there's nothing like him in the system, and that's what matters.

Making obnoxious people eat crow matters

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
Sekac needs to shoot more. The cycling is great, but he holds on the puck a little too long sometimes. Him and Eller gotta start putting up shots.

That's one knock on Sekac, needs to shoot more. Other than that, really like him but I'm not going to get too excited about his potential just yet. So far so good, I like him with eller.

CorpsPeauRate

Nov 11, 2014
at least Felix Seguin didn't create an account to promote his youtube channel here

Lol allright i will stop sorry !

I just dont know where to post my videos! I guess not here anymore:P ( maybe i will still post some gif )
yoJC2tID42QhdFhMLS.gif

Haha :p

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Terry Ryan Loves Therrien.:laugh: Ryan was drafted by the wrong team and Therrien never liked him and he like some of our current roster felt Therriens wrath.

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
Better than tva.

Speaking of which, is it just me or RDS is laughing all the way to the bank by having those "regional" rights? I can't remember one meaningful game on TVA, and they're supposed to have the National rights. RDS has most of the games, for one.

TVA paid so much for saturday nights, a load of out of market games and the playoffs.

I mean last night ended up good for us, but at face value, TVA got New Jersey and RDS got Boston this weekend.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
If it wasn't for Therrien maybe Wickenheiser would have been amazing! What a ******* that Therrien is, ruining everyones career.
Wickenheiser's coaches didn't do him any favours either. He walked into a political nightmare and never became the player he should've. But that's a whole other story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad