GDT: The Clash of the Subbans - MTL @ BOS - 2/8/15 7:30pm SN, RDS *RIP Dale Weise pt.III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Don't **** this up Claude.

claude.jpg

tumblr_nfexfi5vhy1tctm09o3_500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
As much as I'd like to see Subban vs Subban. I can't see the Bruins going for it.

That pic of Clode makes me laugh every time :laugh:

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
As much as I'd like to see Subban vs Subban. I can't see the Bruins going for it.

That pic of Clode makes me laugh every time :laugh:

I wouldn't dismiss the possibility.

Take into account Rask's lack of career success against Montreal, Boston's 5 game losing streak against Montreal, and it being a b2b situation.

Claude may just sit back and say: "hey, why not?"

Corncob

Feb 10, 2011
Since the start of November Dale Weise has scored one less goal than Milan Lucic. That is all.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
First game against Boston where both teams will be equally under-rested. I think in our three previous games the Bs played the night before and Habs hadn't. Just sayin'.

Weird to think that a third of our lineup has no rivalry history with Boston. Beaulieu, Sekac, Thomas, de la Rose, Dumont, Gilbert, Gonchar -- to them, the Bruins are just a mediocre team we keep beating.

Bill McNeal

Jul 19, 2003
Montreal
First game against Boston where both teams will be equally under-rested. I think in our three previous games the Bs played the night before and Habs hadn't. Just sayin'.

Weird to think that a third of our lineup has no rivalry history with Boston. Beaulieu, Sekac, Thomas, de la Rose, Dumont, Gilbert, Gonchar -- to them, the Bruins are just a mediocre team we keep beating.

Won't stop Julien from complaining about it should they lose.

FrontierPsyCHiatrist*

This is already the last Habs/ Bruins game this season :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad