GDT: The Clash of the Subbans - MTL @ BOS - 2/8/15 7:30pm SN, RDS *RIP Dale Weise pt.III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
Obviously, a PPG production is not enough for you. You'd rather DD leech a few 2nd passes every two games.

Wrong. Ive said it all along if you've been paying attention, if we move DD for a top 6 forward I'm all for it, not moving him just because we don't like him. Like it or not, we have much more balaced and deeper lines like this going into the playoffs.

icerocket

Jan 4, 2008
Atlantis
Everyone remembers when Halak played better than Price. No one remembers arguing over who was going to be the better goalie this many years later.

Actually the board was completely divided and it's just so satisfying to see the Halak side being so wrong.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
My prediction was 2-1! Still possible! ( But i predict a fight Price vs Rask, making rask quit the game xD )
And i made some "Split Depth" sequence in my video xD
giphy.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rksim6wjYuc
(fully french sorry)

This is cringe worthy.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Shooting against Rask tonight is like shooting against a really taut trampoline. I've haven't seen such huge rebounds since Halak.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Wrong. Ive said it all along if you've been paying attention, if we move DD for a top 6 forward I'm all for it, not moving him just because we don't like him. Like it or not, we have much more balaced and deeper lines like this going into the playoffs.

Pacioretty-Galchenyuk-Sekac
DLR-Plekanec-Gallagher
DD-Eller-Weise
Prust-Scrub-Scrub.
looks a lot better.

Frankenheimer

Sir, this is an Arber
Feb 22, 2009
MTL
This Bruins team has really gone down hill though. They used to play with a lot more anger/energy. That Seguin deal really screwed them, among other losses (Boychuck, Horton, Iginla).

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Sekac needs to shoot more. The cycling is great, but he holds on the puck a little too long sometimes. Him and Eller gotta start putting up shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad