CFL: The CFL thread - Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Even when Manziel escapes a sack, something goes wrong. That was on the RB though.

Montreal's OL is absolutely horrendous.

Last edited:

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I think Kavis Reed might have destroyed the organization for the next 3 years.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
This is what you traded your entire future for, Kavis.

Drink it in. 3 horrible INT's and a guy who looks lost. Nice job.

I'm annoyed that Hamilton is going to get 2 first overall picks though.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
If Manziel gets a TD here there's going to be the most awkward 35-10 celebration ever.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Manziel is an awful QB. I feel kinda bad for the kid because his attitude did a total 180 and he seems really committed to trying to make it work. Cleaned up his act off the field and tried to make amends.

Sherman is an awful head coach. The NFL passed him by like 6 years ago. He was a crappy college coach, a crappy OC for the Dolphins (saw that first hand) and now he's a lousy CFL head coach.

Kavis Reed is just an awful everything.

Congrats Marc Bergevin, you're no longer the crappiest sports exec in Montreal.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I think some of this is not knowing the playbook or his receivers, but this is still a disaster lol.

I wonder what the record is for most INTs by a QB in one game? He probably already has the record for most INTs in a first start lol.

Brock Boeser Laser Show

Sep 27, 2017
I think some of this is not knowing the playbook or his receivers, but this is still a disaster lol.

I wonder what the record is for most INTs by a QB in one game? He probably already has the record for most INTs in his first game lol.
his throws hang in the air like beach balls. Even a year studying the playbook won't help you if you throw ducks and have bad footwork.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
News flash, the CFL is a legitimate league.

A highly touted backup can't jump on the worst team in the league and turn them around.

yup. I think more overhyped by TSN and every sports outlet than highly touted. there is a reason he isn't in the NFL and the Cats didn't start him.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I'm going to laugh if Masoli gets hurt here. He shouldn't be in the game right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad