GDT: The Bolts or CAPS Game|CBJ vs Sens|4-6-19|7:00 p.m.

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
I was right about where Tex would slot into the lineup, with Bjork and Jenner.. my crystal ball today has two predictions, it's telling me there's no way that Seth/Z will be held out of the lineup as a poster mentioned before, though their minutes won't reach the upper 20's that's for sure.. my other crystal ball prediction has Ollie Bjork scoring at least 1 goal tonight.

Go Jacketsssss

the crystal ball strikes again.

OLLIE!

Reactions: Viqsi

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Not sure which HNIC commentator is calling this game, but I gotta say, he keeps pronouncing Nuti's name as "Nutivatta" and it's starting to get to me.
twitch.gif

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
OB and Tex do look like they have played together all season.

Lets keep things in check here though...Sens are worst team in the league and have nothing to play for.

Reactions: Robert

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Not just us, Rangrs giving Pens everything they can handle tonight. 2-2 with 6:30 to play

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
OB and Tex do look like they have played together all season.

Lets keep things in check here though...Sens are worst team in the league and have nothing to play for.
True. But Bjork has been scoring on all comers - 7 of 8 games. Tex adds an attacking threat Wennberg doesn’t (nor has). The space they can create should make the line more dangerous.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad