GDT: The Bolts or CAPS Game|CBJ vs Sens|4-6-19|7:00 p.m.

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
I like how Riley Nash, of all people, scored our last regular season goal. :laugh:
And turned his ass and went to the bench without thanking anyone on the ice at that time. Between this and the way he thanks his goalies and his "production" i really don't like this guy.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Bjork continued his hot - 9 goals in last 10 games - and is showcasing that excellent wrister along with a couple of slap shots thrown in. But last night he delivered 3 picture perfect passes on 2 on 1 breakaways, a play we too often blow. Two were converted (Nuti & Texier) and Texier rang the post with the other. Bjork had a great offensive evening (albeit against the Sens). Hoping it carries over to against TB.

Derby

Pilsners in Prague
Sponsor
Dec 30, 2009
Ohio
Most of the local Columbus Blue Jacket fans are also Buckeye fans. Don’t see how you can have one without the other. Knowing that generally Buckeye fans can be very passionate and loud makes me excited for the home playoff games. LetsGOJackets!!!

I am living proof that you can be a rabid CBJ fan and give exactly zero attention or energy to OSU sports. There are lots of us out there.

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
With how much **** I took, I wasn’t not going to say it. :)

Funny thing is you took almost zero shit for it... I think maybe one person said something? It was saying CBJ needed a 10 game win streak to get in that you got a lot of shit for.

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Most of the local Columbus Blue Jacket fans are also Buckeye fans. Don’t see how you can have one without the other. Knowing that generally Buckeye fans can be very passionate and loud makes me excited for the home playoff games. LetsGOJackets!!!
Every team that is ultra successful has an obnoxious fanbase. Generally speaking its the bandwagoners, they don't cheer for a team, they cheer for a winner. Once the team starts losing they go away or find a another team to cheer for. The ones still around when the going is tough tend to be good eggs.

Reactions: Viqsi

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Every team that is ultra successful has an obnoxious fanbase. Generally speaking its the bandwagoners, they don't cheer for a team, they cheer for a winner. Once the team starts losing they go away or find a another team to cheer for. The ones still around when the going is tough tend to be good eggs.
There's also a variety of "cheer for a winner" fan that sticks with teams that have a winning history, even if they may not be winning right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad