GDT: The Bolts or CAPS Game|CBJ vs Sens|4-6-19|7:00 p.m.

Columbus Mike

2015-16 CBJ
Feb 21, 2008
Are they playing loose and with joy? Are they so hungover that they think they're in a different city?

All I know is I'll be a lot less stressed watching this one than I was last night.

Reactions: CPTN71 and Madifer

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
We can win and still get Bolts or we could lose and still get Caps. I say put Elvis in net

Reactions: Monk

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Jones and Z both played 28+ minutes last night. Safe to assume both get the night off?

Savard-Nuti
Harry-Kukan
Clendenning-Peeke

Just spitballing here.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Are they playing loose and with joy?
Claude+Noel+Claude+Noel+Named+Head+Coach+New+uFFzy6JL6aZl.jpg

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Jones and Z both played 28+ minutes last night. Safe to assume both get the night off?

Savard-Nuti
Harry-Kukan
Clendenning-Peeke

Just spitballing here.

Nah. I'd play them unless they have a nagging injury. Same for anyone else (Bob included) but maybe Torts pulls the horses back a bit tonight and evens out the minutes more.

Is McQuaid out long term?

He has a concussion. So, who knows. Still can't believe a repeat offender didn't get suspended.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
I'm sticking with what I said last night. The pressure is off and we will score at least 5 goals.......caveat: assumes we play the starters from last night. While in, we still should be shooting for WC1. To think we stand better odds against the Bolts over Caps is blind optimism or really good meds (likely non-prescribed :cool: )

Reactions: CBJWennberg10

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
I was right about where Tex would slot into the lineup, with Bjork and Jenner.. my crystal ball today has two predictions, it's telling me there's no way that Seth/Z will be held out of the lineup as a poster mentioned before, though their minutes won't reach the upper 20's that's for sure.. my other crystal ball prediction has Ollie Bjork scoring at least 1 goal tonight.

Go Jacketsssss

Reactions: MoeBartoli

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad