the best division in hockey is the metro according to anson carter

PenguinSpeed

Oct 4, 2017
Explain what? You just made a statement that had absolutely nothing to do with his post, and then told him to explain that statement.

-It had everything to do with it. Lets switch schedules. Whats Boston and Tampa's record with 19 back to back games on the season instead of 10. Less wins and points, guaranteed.

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015
Well 5 playoff teams is greater then 3. And the bottom feeders are better then yours so, basically yea. It’s hysterical you think you have an argument.

Tampa and Boston are better than any team you have. It’s hysterical to think you have a chance.

The Pens are the only shot the Metro ever has.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
-It had everything to do with it. Lets switch schedules. Whats Boston and Tampa's record with 19 back to back games on the season instead of 10. Less wins and points, guaranteed.
No, it didn't have anything to do with it. He was discussing out of division play.

Do the teams switch travel schedules as well? The Penguins traveled the least miles out of any team during the 2017-18 season.

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015
We have the 2 times defending Stanley Cup Champions. It’s hysterical to think you have a chance. I can play this game too. You’re taking this no playoff thing really hard aren’t you.

Wow it looks like I have a fan.

K, we’ll see how you do. Looking forward to that 4 and out from the NJ Halls.

PenguinSpeed

Oct 4, 2017
No, it didn't have anything to do with it. He was discussing out of division play.

Do the teams switch travel schedules as well? The Penguins traveled the least miles out of any team during the 2017-18 season.

-Explain why in the last 4 seasons combined, Toronto has played 18 more back to backs over Boston. The teams are in the same exact division.

PenguinSpeed

Oct 4, 2017
-The Tampa / Boston pumping is out of control. Its going to be a laughfest if both fail in the playoffs.

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015
Still won a playoff series more recently then Florida.

And a fan? Should I not respond to you wHen you quote me with silly responses? It’s just as fun for me.

Lol that’s saying a lot. Won a playoff series more recently than Florida? 7 years ago is recent for you?

This is fun.

PenguinSpeed

Oct 4, 2017
Still won a playoff series more recently then Florida.

And a fan? Should I not respond to you wHen you quote me with silly responses? It’s just as fun for me.

-Florida is the worst team in the league. 2 playoff appearance in 18 years. Good riddance

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
As opposed to the caps, pens, jackets, Flyers, and Devils all in the 100 pt range and the Canes and Ilses both were higher up earlier in the year until they had to cannibalize and the cream rose. The top teams are close on both but the depth in the metro is clearly better.

I'm not arguing the depth in the Atlantic is better overall. I'm saying the top 3 in the Atlantic dominated the rest of the league, they didn't (just) rack up cheap points just inside their own division.

To put that in perspective here's point paces for the Metro outside of their own division:

Caps - 104
Pens - 93
Jackets - 101
Devils - 96
Flyers - 97
Hurricanes - 87
Islanders - 77
Rangers - 80

Reactions: mikeyp24

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad