OT: The Avalounge's Official Game of Thrones Thread WARNING SPOILERS INSIDE

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
What if...

Bran gave Arya that dagger because he knows he becomes the Night King, and he knows she's the only one in the family that would strike him down with it.

And she gave it to Sansa...

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
Wouldn't he know that Arya would give it to Sansa?

Maybe. His visions aren't always clear to him yet, since he didn't have time to get properly trained. Maybe he just knows that he has to die by the hand of a Stark (using that dagger?). Arya would seem the most likely to be able to carry out the execution/murder/whatever.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Just a heads up, looks like the episode is already available on HBO On Demand....

Went to go and watch episode 6 again before the finale tonight and found Episode 7 already available.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Totally saw that ending coming since they got the ice dragon. Just too obvious.

I think it has to confirm the theories that the NK can see into the future similar to Brann.

He knew exactly what he was doing when he had Jon and Co trapped on that island.

His plan from day 1 of this series has evolved around getting that dragon to take down the wall.

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
I thought it was a pretty boring episode to be honest. For as little as they have left, there sure wasn't a lot completed here.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
With Cersei bailing on the truce/alliance that means the whole arc to bring a wight down to the south literally only accomplished giving the Night King a freaking dragon and a way through the wall. Major league fail there for Dany and company.

El Travo

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
Aug 11, 2015
With Cersei bailing on the truce/alliance that means the whole arc to bring a wight down to the south literally only accomplished giving the Night King a freaking dragon and a way through the wall. Major league fail there for Dany and company.

But...they got the Kingslayer!

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
LF ****ing finally. Saw that coming as soon as the held court. Like I said he served his purpose but his storyline is small potatoes now and no one is buying his **** anymore. Time for him to die. As satisfying as Ramsey/Joffery. Should've had a more painful death though got off easy.

So Rehgar had two sons named Aegon. Real original pal.

IS there any significance to him having that name?

Did anyone else find Bran's info dump jarring. Like it's all been from the fan side and to hear him say it so plainly was odd

I'm just glad they confirmed everything my friends still didn't believe be he was not Ned's *******.:laugh:

Not their fault Cersi is a moron and like El tarvo said they got Jaime(probably). He might be able to convince the soldiers to forget Cersi? Although it looked like he was on the run to God knows where.

Did it confuse anyone when he said give the order and Cersi kinda nodded the Mountain pulled the sword and Jamie said " I don't believe you" For a second I thought he was dead.

agentblack

Apr 11, 2011
New York City
Yeah I figured he was gonna die eventually. I mean there's no place in the world for the Baelishs' and Varys anymore
Damn it was satisfying

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
Maggy said Cersei would be killed by the volanqar (or whatever).
People assume that means brother, so we'll go with that.
Maggy saw Cersei killed by her brother...but what if it's actually Arya, wearing Jaime's face?

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
I thought Jaime was gonezo right at the end there. Glad he wasn't, if he survives all this mess the Lannisters could actually make something of themselves again.

I'm wondering if those lord of light people are the ones to bring the ice dragon down. That red lady said she had to die in Westeros, so maybe she's the one. Either way it needs to happen and it needs to happen fast, if you're not drawing out the series anymore I don't want to watch it carve a path straight to Winterfel. I want to see it go out in a glorious inferno.

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
I'm thinking she has to die transforming Jon into "Azor Ahai" (or Dany, if she's Azor Ahai).
In the end, Azor Ahai has to die, as tragic as that would be.
I'm thinking it's Jon, and Dany will live.

Dany will live, give birth to her's and Jon's baby.
Cersei will live long enough to give birth to her's and Jaime's baby (which Tyrion will hide and raise)
Sansa will live, and have a baby of her own (maybe a Bolton baby!)

The Wheel will eventually be rebuilt, and will keep on turning, turning, turning...

EDIT: Unless Cersei doesn't have that baby. Maggy the frog did tell her she'd have 3 children...
Or Cersei could be flat-out lying about being pregnant, in an effort to control Jaime (and take away the threat of him killing her, since Maggy predicted her valonqar [brother] would do the deed...)

Last edited:

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
Here’s my theories right now -

- Dany is going to get pregnant, child born and she passes. My theory is that the born child will be Azor Ahai, but I’m trying to figure out how that can work out in the time of only one season. Agree with Bubba – either Jon or the baby is going to become Azor Ahai, and that’s how the White Walkers will ultimately be defeated.

- Bran is going to build another wall at the end presumably with the help of the children of the forest. They’re going to have to somehow introduce some new characters there? The children of the forest had put some magic into the old wall. Guess there wasn’t a money back warranty on that lol.

- Jaime will play some role in this – not quite sure yet what. Thought he would kill Dany but now not certain. I’m with a lot of others who’ve already said it – his time is ticking away.

- BenJen still has a role to play somehow in all of this. I’m more interested in BenJen’s storyline right now than any other character. If he was already undead, what the heck happened to him?

- I’m not over the moon on Aryana’s storyline like everyone else, but I figure her ultimate destiny in this to kill Cersei, the Lannister baby, and that big guardian dude. I think that’s why the Mountain helps her so much.

- No idea about Sansa. They develop the hell out of Sansa’s character so she’s gotta be important somehow, but I just don’t see how she fits into the future. Maybe in the end she remains the Lady of Winterfell to whomever is King/Queen. Now that Little Finger is dead, Sansa’s going to need a new love interest. But not sure the show has time to develop one. It’ll be rushed.

WarriorOfGandhi

Was saying Boo-urns
Jul 31, 2007
Denver, CO
has anyone ever bought tickets to a Red Rocks concert from scalpers? I want to go to Muse in three weeks and don't want to pay $200 from stubhub, but also don't want to show up and find it's twice as much outside the gate

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
I don't think Arya gets to kill The Mountain.
I don't think The Hound gets to, either.
The Hound told The Mountain that he wasn’t there for him, and that he knows who is coming for him. Who???

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad