OT: The Avalounge: Steamed Hams, despite the fact they are obviously grilled

Papa Francouz

Nov 25, 2013
Denver, CO
@Papa Francouz
Turns out I have fractured ribs.
And I'm apparently running a 102 temp and have pneumonia.
Lucky me, it could've been worse.
Geez Louise, thank goodness you went to the doc! Fractured ribs are no fun at all. Like, it's not even funny when your friends pretend to punch your midsection because it's so painful. I'm glad you checked out and found out about the pneumonia because that's a dangerous thing to leave untreated.

Hope you feel better soon, Bubs.

Reactions: Bubba Thudd

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
Geez Louise, thank goodness you went to the doc! Fractured ribs are no fun at all. Like, it's not even funny when your friends pretend to punch your midsection because it's so painful. I'm glad you checked out and found out about the pneumonia because that's a dangerous thing to leave untreated.

Hope you feel better soon, Bubs.

Thanks, man.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Gonna ask this here as well. Anyone here from the springs? My girlfriend and I are spending the Sunday following the game in the springs. So just some recommendations on food, drink, things to do would be welcomed.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
I like how the game Plague inc. had to put out a statement saying people shouldn’t reference their game on how the virus will travel and mutate.

Papa Francouz

Nov 25, 2013
Denver, CO
Gonna ask this here as well. Anyone here from the springs? My girlfriend and I are spending the Sunday following the game in the springs. So just some recommendations on food, drink, things to do would be welcomed.
Not from the Springs, but every time I've gone down there with the wife we always end up in the area around The Broadmoor. Good restaurants, good sights. Past that, I have no idea what else is down there, but check out The Broadmoor if you can.

Reactions: The Abusement Park

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Obviously I didn't watch @S E P H's video because of how it's going to be bad.

However, I find it hilarious that there's apparently some bullshit K-pop group with annoying as shit fans and they're now like the best-selling music act in the world, yet only Asians and weirdos even know of them. Right?

By the way, I was listening to Hawthorne Heights, so is that any better? Yes, but also no.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
What's BTS?

Serious question.
Same. Never heard of them before. BTS to me just means “behind the scenes.”
Yeah, I know. I watched one of those YouTube videos where this moving bar chart shows you changes in some statistic over a time period. So anyway, this band appears in the "best selling artists" chart and rises to the top, and I'm just like "There isn't a band called BTS". And let me tell you, that's crazy.

Especially Japanese and Korean pop culture is literally so independent from the west that the Koreans have the biggest album seller of like last year, and people just don't know about it at all.

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
ColdEvilAiredaleterrier-size_restricted.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad