OT: The Avalounge: No Politics in the Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I've wanted to watch Lawrence of Arabia because of how highly people talk about it but I pass every time when I look at how long it is. Godfather II I'll gladly deal with for over three hours but I don't see myself getting through this one.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
So are we going to talk about the huge news story that's going on right now?

About how Kim and Kanye are going to get divorced?

I'm about to drive a few hours to check in on him. He's a good spiritual man. He even had a movie made about him, everybody should watch when they get a chance. The title is Get Out.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
giphy.gif

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
So........ How about the weather, eh? The polar vortex has split again, looks like the next few weeks will be freezing again.

Reactions: MartinSkoulYa

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
I am surprised. I mean who could have foreseen anything like this ever happening?
Well it all makes perfect sense, really. The man is clearly out of his mind, and despite that, he still has millions of rabid supporters and fans. He deserves all the blame in this situation. I really hope he can peacefully walk away from his marriage to Kim.

Avsavsavsavsavs

Nov 30, 2017
I know a bunch of you play games cause we've had the discussion before but that new Path of Exile league looks fantastic if you're into those sorts of games.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I've wanted to watch Lawrence of Arabia because of how highly people talk about it but I pass every time when I look at how long it is. Godfather II I'll gladly deal with for over three hours but I don't see myself getting through this one.
You're doing yourself a disservice. Its much better than Godfather which I found to be a borefest. After numerous watches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad