Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
Gal Gadot is a horrendous actress in everything she's cast in

To be fair, I never hear a word she says

120582.jpg

Mooserton

Oct 4, 2013
Colorado
I the subject of potato chips specifically I still think the classics sour cream and onion and barbecue cannot be topped.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
I the subject of potato chips specifically I still think the classics sour cream and onion and barbecue cannot be topped.
All dressed and Ketchup are the classics bruh.

But yeah sour cream and onion is money. Sour cream and bacon is probably better though.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
All Dressed >>>>> everything

Now salt and vinegar, jalapeno, tortilla chips, cheetos, sour cream and onion, etc they all have their place, but all dressed are the best chips in the world.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Sea Salt & Vinegar has to be the most disgusting flavour of chips I've ever had in my life.

Both correct answers. Give me the Old Dutch ones over Miss Vickie's though.
I think I have to disagree with you for once, Miss Vickie's is one of the best chip companies out there. Their Jalapeno is definitely my favourite flavour. I also love Cape Cod Kettle Chips: 40% Reduced Fat Version (which I suggest is better than the regular).

I actually dislike Jimmy John's, but their kettle chip brand is very good.

This is a beast chip as well, but I think they stopped production on it (all they have now is Salsa Verde and it's too sour for me).
311-3119139_tostitos-salsa-ranchera-flavored-tortilla-chips-tostitos-salsa.png

To the window!
Jan 15, 2011
North Cackolacka
Sea Salt & Vinegar has to be the most disgusting flavour of chips I've ever had in my life.

I think I have to disagree with you for once, Miss Vickie's is one of the best chip companies out there. Their Jalapeno is definitely my favourite flavour. I also love Cape Cod Kettle Chips: 40% Reduced Fat Version (which I suggest is better than the regular).

I actually dislike Jimmy John's, but their kettle chip brand is very good.

This is a beast chip as well, but I think they stopped production on it (all they have now is Salsa Verde and it's too sour for me).
311-3119139_tostitos-salsa-ranchera-flavored-tortilla-chips-tostitos-salsa.png

giphy.gif

Reactions: S E P H
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad