OT: The Avalounge (mod warning - No Politics)

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Lobster Rolls sound like something where places would skimp on the lobster and add all kinds of other fillers. I’m sure you need a lot of quality lobster in the roll to make it actually good.
The New England coast is literally dotted with lobstah shacks during the summer where you can get fresh lobstah rolls. The great ones make their own buns and toast them perfectly and yeah, lots of lobster in those suckers. It's just a perfect summer lunch.

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
337F1A10-CDBF-4BDF-920B-889E0B20500B.jpeg

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
I just found out you can cycle through the players mugshot by clicking on the picture on hockeydb.

Mind. Blown.

• Wow
Reactions: shadow1

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
He should've just kept making Jada jokes. It looked like he thought about doing it for a second and decided not to.
I could be reaching here, but I thought him saying “that’s a nice one” was what set Will off. Thought the implication of all the Jada jokes at Will’s expense might have reached a boiling point for Will. But I’m probably reaching here.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
I could be reaching here, but I thought him saying “that’s a nice one” was what set Will off. Thought the implication of all the Jada jokes at Will’s expense might have reached a boiling point for Will. But I’m probably reaching here.
Well the camera on will actually shows him laughing quite hard at the joke. It's only when will turns and looks at Jada (Who was definitely not happy about the joke) is when Will decides to go up to the stage and slap him.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
I had to get a new phone tonight. My poor old LG V60 just turns off randomly now and I have to plug it it for it to restart. I'm gonna miss it's dual screen and expandable memory 😭. Now I have a Samsung again..... I wish LG didn't pull out of the phone market.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I had to get a new phone tonight. My poor old LG V60 just turns off randomly now and I have to plug it it for it to restart. I'm gonna miss it's dual screen and expandable memory 😭. Now I have a Samsung again..... I wish LG didn't pull out of the phone market.
Having just Samsung and iPhone is such a lose-lose battle for us consumers. I want the Sony Xperia, but I'd have to get an unlock one which is shady when it comes to reception.

Reactions: sethro109

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Having just Samsung and iPhone is such a lose-lose battle for us consumers. I want the Sony Xperia, but I'd have to get an unlock one which is shady when it comes to reception.
I completely agree. I also thought about getting an Asus or Sony phone, but I'd have to buy them outright and wouldn't be able to finance them at all, because AT&T only sells a few brands now.

I loved how LG tried to keep what customers wanted in their phones. Even still had some models with removable batteries. But it seems like most people just care about that Apple or Samsung logo now.

Reactions: S E P H

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Sooooooo Everything Everywhere All at Once is one of the best movies I have seen in my life. Highly suggest seeing it in theaters before it disappears

It's got Michelle Yeoh and my childhood hero Ke Huy Quan in his first cinematic role in roughly twenty years. Ain't no way this Asian kid is missing out on THAT. Glad to hear it's good though.

Reactions: The Merchant

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo
It's got Michelle Yeoh and my childhood hero Ke Huy Quan in his first cinematic role in roughly twenty years. Ain't no way this Asian kid is missing out on THAT. Glad to hear it's good though.

And they both gave the performances of their lives. Both truly standouts, but Michelle Yeoh really got to flex her acting skills for the first time in her career. This interview clip of her made me love the move even more:

Reactions: Pokecheque

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00
    Event closes