OT: The Avalounge (mod warning - No Politics)

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Well I don't know about you guys, but this news makes me extremely happy.

Screenshots_2022-03-01-16-14-30.png

Reactions: Avsboy

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Well I don't know about you guys, but this news makes me extremely happy.

View attachment 511681
Futurama was definitely one of my favouriter shows, but the last two or three seasons just didn't have the flare the first five or so did. Those are magical and all unique episodes.

Anyone love Cajun shrimp boils?
Absolutely, but crawfish is better. Crawfish is probably the best sea creature to eat above anything.

Reactions: Avsboy

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
If you do - I highly suggest NoNos. They do crawfish boils from March to May. Very good stuff and traditional. They stock a ton of Abita too to pour it all down.

I need to get my ass down to Colorado then

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Futurama was definitely one of my favouriter shows, but the last two or three seasons just didn't have the flare the first five or so did. Those are magical and all unique episodes.
I agree they didn't have the exact same feel, but I still loved them and satiated my hunger for more. Hopefully these also scratch the itch that still lingers to this day.

Reactions: S E P H

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
If you do - I highly suggest NoNos. They do crawfish boils from March to May. Very good stuff and traditional. They stock a ton of Abita too to pour it all down.
I heard about NoNos, but Yabby Hut in Lakewood is another really good one.

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
You're right, but need to believe. Futurama is my all time favorite.

The sitcoms they did good with IMO rebooting were Fuller House and The Connors (once they axed Roseanne). But usually I don't even bother now, like the Saved By the Bell reboot was awful, I didn't even make it through 3 episodes.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
The sitcoms they did good with IMO rebooting were Fuller House and The Connors (once they axed Roseanne). But usually I don't even bother now, like the Saved By the Bell reboot was awful, I didn't even make it through 3 episodes.
I don't normally like any type of reboot. I never gave the shows you mentioned a chance, but I did watch all of them when they originally aired. Except saved by the bell. I cought those on Nick at night.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Elden Ring has consumed me. It's hard to stop playing. The hours just seem to melt away when I'm in that world.

MonsterMack

He did the Mack, He did the monster Mack
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2013
Arvada, CO
Elden Ring has consumed me. It's hard to stop playing. The hours just seem to melt away when I'm in that world.
I'm not good at it and I've lost so many runes on stupid mistakes. I took a couple day off from playing.

That said, it is very beautiful, and I want to able to play it. I just can't avoid panic dodging.

Reactions: sethro109

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3