OT: The Arizona Coyotes Lounge XVII - Office Space

Status
Not open for further replies.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Good get for the hockey program but I'm surprised it wasn't rolled into a Wells Fargo replacement. ASU must be flush with cash due to the crazy development in the AFD. I would have expected 8-12k seats.

This might be 'baby's first ice arena' and the ASU hockey team can graduate into whatever the BB team ends up using years from now.

I still say a joint ASU BB/Coyotes facility where the old golf course and Barroway/IE arena was planned is the way forward, assuming you can make the money work.

bluesXwinXtheXcup

Apr 14, 2018
Hello.

I'm new.

Live in Gilbert, AZ, but I'm a Blues fan. A transplant :)

I follow both teams and go to Coyotes games, but my heart will never bleed thru or change. I've been a diehard Blues fan for 3 decades now. Ever since a college roommate from Minnesota introduced me to violence on ice, I was hooked.

That is all.

bluesXwinXtheXcup

Apr 14, 2018
Hello.

I'm new.

Live in Gilbert, AZ, but I'm a Blues fan. A transplant :)

I follow both teams and go to Coyotes games, but my heart will never bleed thru or change. I've been a diehard Blues fan for 3 decades now. Ever since a college roommate from Minnesota introduced me to violence on ice, I was hooked.

That is all.

Oh, and I have absolutely crazy ridiculous stories. Stories that are true, but understandably no one believes.

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
ba48cbb0e37f00e8a42c4b89c6b37dd18fd015043f94ccf90562dd5f23bc26c8_1.jpg

bluesXwinXtheXcup

Apr 14, 2018
Any about Tkachuk? I heard many crazy stories about him when he was with the Yotes. Welcome aboard.

None. :(

I know his Dad, Keith, put up Robert Thomas after he was picked in the 1st round. He and the kids became brother-like.

No bad stories about the Tkachuk's from my end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad