OT: The All-Purpose Video Game Thread: Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
I take it you didn't play ff13? lmao.

I'd take BotW, LttP and OoT over any FF that isn't 6 or 7 (I view all 5 of these titles in the same light.)

FWIW, I put Nier up there with any of them as well so hurry up and finish it, lol.
Finished Nier. Amazing game. Kinda short though, I heard it takes multiple play throughs for the “real ending” tho?

Edit: nevermind, there’s plenty more game to go lol

Last edited:
Reactions: GoAwayStaal

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Finished Nier. Amazing game. Kinda short though, I heard it takes multiple play throughs for the “real ending” tho?

Edit: nevermind, there’s plenty more game to go lol

Lmaooooooo Yes You get to experience everything from a different perspective and then the "real" story starts.

I encourage you to hit as many side quests as possible. They realllly flesh out the story.

Reactions: KirkAlbuquerque

NYR94

Mar 31, 2005
Long Island, NY
I'm a huge Hideo Kojima fan, but Death Stranding is not my cup of tea in terms of story. The gameplay is surprisingly fun though even though it's basically Walking Simulator: FedEx Edition. I bought the game at launch back in November but stopped after a week or two, then tried again in January and stopped after a few days. But I'll probably finish it this month. I want to clear the slate for RE3 and FF7 coming up.

GoAwayGiannone

Feb 2, 2012
Queens, New York
I've never done drugs before but trying to chase the dragon that is the first time I popped in Halo 2 and 3 must be why people get addicted. It's depressing that I dont think I'll ever get that feeling again.

Reactions: TheBloodyNine

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
I've never done drugs before but trying to chase the dragon that is the first time I popped in Halo 2 and 3 must be why people get addicted. It's depressing that I don't think I'll ever get that feeling again.
well yeah because you were (probably) a kid then. Everyone wishes to regain the lost innocence and wonderment of childhood.

RempireStateBuilding

Dec 13, 2009
NY
Started the new Animal Crossing today between getting work done..spent my entire lunch break plucking weeds from my island. 10/10 experience so far.

Super hyped to start up the new Doom in a minute. Steam looks like they're having a sale too and it's gonna be tough not to buy a bunch of random shit that will sit in my "I'm going to keep telling myself I'll play this later but the reality is I never will" backlog.

FoxysExpensiveNYDigs

Boo Nieves Truther
Feb 27, 2002
Colorado
Just started my Nier download. How many hours can I expect to put into this? Definitely playing FF7 remake once its released but currently quarantined working from home so hoping I can finish it at least once in the next 3 weeks

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
just picked up PES2020, got it cheap from Gamestop (delivered). Always been a PES boi, FIFA can suck deez nuts. This one is so good, although i'm not as good at it as I was PES2017, I have to play on Professional difficulty if I want to score at all, Top Player or higher the games end in 0-0 draws smh.

Also, I finally bit the bullet and digitally pre-ordered FFVII:Remake. I would have preferred a physical copy but what are you gonna do. The game is massive (100GB) so being able to start preloading on the 8th will be a big help. Cannot wait for this game. Last game I was so looking forward for was FFXII: The Zodiac Age and that did not disappoint.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
So been replaying Zelda: BOTW, just finished the Rito Divine Beast. Have always wondered, Why is Revali such an a-hole? Wish there was more story behind it. But that is what Zelda games have always lacked, good character background and development.

Reactions: Lias Andersson

NYR94

Mar 31, 2005
Long Island, NY
Last of Us II delayed indefinitely. f*** this virus.

Yeah, really disappointing. They want to make the game available to the widest range of people at launch so they weren't going to do a digital only on the May release date and then physical who knows how many weeks/months later. I am looking forward to the LOU 2 more than FF7 and RE3.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
sahq2umojhq41.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad