The All Purpose Pens Off Day Thread - Injuries, Practice, Lines, etc (Dumo Injured - 8 weeks)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017

yep, that’s why it’s difficult to predict a lot of wins with all these players out...goaltending and special teams have blown chunks recently...

Reactions: OGBobbyFarnham

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
WTF? Thats 3 players that have gotten injured during practice now.

Is Sully beating them with sticks during practice?

They’d be dead if he were.

I think they had 2 last season. It’s not really new for the Pens over the years. Fleury got concussed, ZAR did something, murray got concussed, poor Bennett hurt his leg, Neal got whiffle balled, etc. This season is just on steroids.

Regardless of injury histories, I can’t really hold any injuries against the players at this point. It’s beyond that. The healthy ones should be afraid.

Reactions: Malkinstheman

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Wait, did someone get injured at practice? :laugh:

-edit- Oh good, Hornqvist left practice. Good news, he's not injury prone and the concerns about his contract turning into a massive albatross were irrational. :laugh:

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
At this point I would just have to laugh if some petty motherf***er snagged him off of waivers just to give this team a hearty dick-kick while they are already on the mat.

Reactions: SHOOTANDSCORE

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Noesen SHOULD work with any C here atm:
G
McCann
Bleuger
Lafferty

As i mentioned earlier, his game is sorta Justin Williams-esque. He's not gonna burn guys with speed but he's smart, has an NHL shot and will go to the blue paint for the garbage.

I'd prefer bringing another speedster back up with him(AJ or Blender) and start sitting some regulars that just aren't doin' the job.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad