Not open for further replies.

Leafs at Knight

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 4, 2011
London, Ontario
duane-o.gif

Swayze*

Wheres that new liskegard poster?

According to him we cant tank or the league will crumble yet we're tanking with a 70m payroll

Caesium

Apr 13, 2006
When you lose this badly against the 3rd worst team in the league, a team that has already announced a complete rebuild, it's time to start selling. There is no way Nonis tries to add to this roster.

King Leaf

Jan 2, 2015
Toronto
Daisy don't get my hopes up with that McDavid talk :( I can't do another draft day disappointment. Although Strome or Marner will be like a well needed shot of morphine this time :naughty:

NitroXIII

Dec 7, 2013
Rooting for the tank is so much more fun than hoping we do well and just being disappointed at the end of the season. It also lets you get more excited about individuals rather than the team, which is fun. I'd rather root for individuals on this team than the whole team, because there are too many players I don't like.

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
Remove that winning streak and this has been a bottom 3 team in the league. We just aren't going to get the reward for it.

dougieg93

Pray for Parayko
Jun 17, 2007
San Francisco, CA
I had a strong suspicion the leafs would have squeezed out a few points over the last 4 games. What an inspiring 1 point 4 games against the leagues worst. I'm still not confident in getting a bottom 3 pick, but I'll be alright with Strome and/or Marner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino