The All Encompassing Tank/Rebuild/Tankers GDT Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auston Matthews

Maple Leafs.
Dec 6, 2010
Mississauga
I think we should all be thankful for the way this team fell apart. Imagine somehow we sustained the pace at the start of the year, this same flawed team would be given another chance for a few seasons.

I see this season as a step closer to the stanley cup. This core will be removed, and new players under Shanahan's vision will be brought in. I think Shanahan will like players with a similar style to his, and that is exactly what this team needs. CHARACTER guys.

I Believe

Mar 5, 2011
Toronto
Our last 4 games were all against bottom 7 teams and they all mopped the floor with us :laugh:

I did not think we could lose this hard.

gamer1035

Feb 14, 2012
We can thank Nonis for this rebuild.

Nonis is still gunning for the playoffs.

Doubt he is allowed to sell the team he created (or extended). Hopefully he is fired and Hunter can take over on an interim basis to sell the core.

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
If the leafs fall enough to get McEichel...

Does it make sense to keep Kessel? Biggest need has been a #1 C, does it make sense to keep our #1 wing? Our should we trade him, then have to fill that hole later?

eddieO

Jan 9, 2013
The Beach
Shanahan seems to think that the guy who was part of building this core is capable of selling it.

How Nonis isn't fired yet is outrageous.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
only 8 points back of 3rd overall with Arizona's win. Plus they have 2 games in hand. Seriously guys we could really do something big this year. Noah Hanifin, heck we could win the ****ing lottery! We can all dream.

HellasLEAF

'93 to Infinity
Sep 14, 2006
why even bother with the gameday thread anymore.

THIS is the thread that matters! huge loss. love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad