Pre-Game Talk: The 2022-2023 Tampa Bay Lightning Training Camp

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
I've paid literally zero attention since Palat left. Too much good stuff happening for me and the fam lately ya know? Anyway, what's the lineup potentially looking like?
Suck - A - Lot
Back - ToDa - Basement
Bak - Toback - BoisArgone
Moore - Time - Tusuck

One - Elite
Defenseman - Remaining
Rest - Dookie

Hasek
A Moose

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Suck - A - Lot
Back - ToDa - Basement
Bak - Toback - BoisArgone
Moore - Time - Tusuck

One - Elite
Defenseman - Remaining
Rest - Dookie

Hasek
A Moose
An Oiler fan once took an article that explained the city water composition and did one of those word association tricks to make it look like something was really in the water. It was the most brilliant post I ever saw. This ain't far off

Reactions: Stammertime91

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
They wouldn’t send Perbix down if serge was long term? Right? Right?

Also where is the synergy perbix sub at Publix?

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
Thought Perbix would get some games in, at least until Bogo came back. After signing just a 1 year deal, can't imagine how thrilled he must be potentially looking at the whole year in Syracuse. I'm guessing he'll get called up sooner rather than later, given the usual injuries that unfortunately seem to pop up.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Thought Perbix would get some games in, at least until Bogo came back. After signing just a 1 year deal, can't imagine how thrilled he must be potentially looking at the whole year in Syracuse. I'm guessing he'll get called up sooner rather than later, given the usual injuries that unfortunately seem to pop up.

They still have Cernak, Foote and Myers on the right side. So Unless Myers completely stinks then Perbix would be sitting every night. Now he gets to play big minutes and show his worth. His was a good NCAA player but not one that could just walk onto an NHL team. He needs to learn the pro game still and Syracuse will allow him to do that.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
They still have Cernak, Foote and Myers on the right side. So Unless Myers completely stinks then Perbix would be sitting every night. Now he gets to play big minutes and show his worth. His was a good NCAA player but not one that could just walk onto an NHL team. He needs to learn the pro game still and Syracuse will allow him to do that.
Yeah and watching yesterday's game, I didn't see anything from Myers that showed he should sit. Myers did way better than I thought he was going to. I was more worried in the few shifts that Sergachev showed than Myers.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
The group for the Rangers tonight:

Also looks like Blais was injured

NHL teams need to have their roster finalized by 5pm on Monday

Last edited:

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Someone to keep an eye on is Anton Stralman who has been on a tryout with Boston. Hasn't signed yet.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
So what happens if someone claims him?

Highly unlikely someone will cause of his current contract, 3.8M I actual salary, plus he signed a 1 way deal next year at 1.4M. That's a lot to commit to a waiver claim. Kinda expected him to be waived over Fluery as he was less likely to be claimed and he helped more towards LTIR with the higher cap so we are almost at the max before Seabrook gets placed.

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
Highly unlikely someone will cause of his current contract, 3.8M I actual salary, plus he signed a 1 way deal next year at 1.4M. That's a lot to commit to a waiver claim. Kinda expected him to be waived over Fluery as he was less likely to be claimed and he helped more towards LTIR with the higher cap so we are almost at the max before Seabrook gets placed.
haha so thats why they extended him prematurely. magic man

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3