GDT: The 2020 NCAA Football Thread

Brock Anton

flames #badnwagon
Nov 8, 2009
Westerly, RI
Never thought I'd see the day where Florida turned into Oklahoma. We're not even going to beat Tennessee this year, let alone Georgia.

Brock Anton

flames #badnwagon
Nov 8, 2009
Westerly, RI
Speaking of Oklahoma, Lincoln Riley should've probably taken those NFL offers when they were there. Why in the f*** are you kicking on 2nd down when you're getting 3-4 yards a carry? Just run the ball, score a TD and win the game.

Reactions: DaveG

Brock Anton

flames #badnwagon
Nov 8, 2009
Westerly, RI
LSU lost to Missouri ... ???

They’ve got the same problem Florida does. All offense, no defense. Also, about 95% of the team/staff last year left, so it was always gonna be a meh season for them.

The UF-LSU game next week might put any Big 12 game to shame. Decent chance both teams surpass 700 yards of offense.

Brock Anton

flames #badnwagon
Nov 8, 2009
Westerly, RI
I’ll never understand why every commentator just has to slobber over Bo Nix every Auburn game. The guy is terrible.

He 100% spiked that backwards and was bailed out by the refs btw

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
I’ll never understand why every commentator just has to slobber over Bo Nix every Auburn game. The guy is terrible.

He 100% spiked that backwards and was bailed out by the refs btw
They do it because he is the first halfway decent QB that Auburn’s coach has ever recruited. He’s had a good one for a year after they transferred in but never recruited. The bar is low.

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
My doubts of a Mike Leach Air Raid continue. 2 points against Kentucky? That is it? 2 points, a defensive score, against Kentucky!?!?!!!

LSU lacks a defense. They let Mizzou put 45 points. I don’t give a lot credit to Miss St scoring a bunch against LSU.

Brock Anton

flames #badnwagon
Nov 8, 2009
Westerly, RI
Not sure who is worse, him or Guarantano. Absolutely abysmal QB play by both today.

Probably Guarantano. At least Nix is only a Sophomore, so there's still a chance for him to improve (doubtful, but still), but JG has been this awful for 4 years now. There's no reason for him to still be on the field for UT.

AD Skinner

Mar 18, 2009
bubble bath
I watched a little bit of unc and state today- is calling the unc qb Mr Howell a thing? The commentator did it a few times and I couldn't stop thinking of Mr Howell from Gilligan's Island throwing a teddy bear

Reactions: emptyNedder

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
UNC has been on the cusp of becoming a national program a few times the last 20 years or so, I just don't get how they haven't yet especially with the fake classes for athletes they created. Had they actually won a title those years I doubt the NCAA would have taken it away from them given their love for the UNC program and other programs that make them unreal amounts of money. If Mack Brown 2.0 continues to the lay the foundation for another up and coming coach, UNC could realistically challenge Clemson and the ACC as a powerhouse football team as long as they don't continue to lose to one of the worst FSU teams in decades.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad