Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Panarin-Barkov-Dadonov
Huby-Trocheck-Hoffman

This makes the most sense to me

my Lines would be.
Huby-Barkov-Panarin
Dadonov-Borgstrom-Hoffman

I think Coach Q will have to make a decision, if they wanna splitt up the Points. But i dont think so even without knowing what kind of System awaits us next Season.
Chicago tryed to splitt up their best Players to get more Lines going. We tryed the same thing this Season, with Playing Huberdeau/Trocheck and barkov alone.

That cost us a lot of Points and Games. Huberdeau-Barkov works and their is no Way we every splitt them again.
So when panarin want to play with Dadonov i think they better try Dadonov-Borgstrom-Panarin.

I lost my trust in Trocheck as a Teamplaying Center, i saw to much selfish plays this Season, before and after the Injury last Season the Season before and it always hurt the Team more then it help.
But he is still good in PP but even their Borgstrom showed some great first Impression with Shots and passes in the PP.

When Borgstrom keep on playing like this, Borgstrom could do the same to Trocheck, what happen with Trocheck and Bjugstad. Those Fans for a long time maybe remember or get what i mean.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Really curious who Ekblad will train with this off-season?
Tallon better call up Gary Roberts and let him work with #5 for 4-6 weeks.
And then Q can attach a dogsled to Angelhair and whip him into shape doing bag skates every practice.
The comments of Bjugstad and McCann saying PIT's practices were way more intense grinds my gears a bit.

Do we still have that skating coach? Paul Vincent?

drktmplr12

Feb 28, 2018
Florida
And then Q can attach a dogsled to Angelhair and whip him into shape doing bag skates every practice.
The comments of Bjugstad and McCann saying PIT's practices were way more intense grinds my gears a bit.

Ekblade you're beautiful. You don't have to do skate drills today. Just shoot and pass drills. Don't forget the pinch fans love that shit

Reactions: ThePatientPanther

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
Panthers will play Habs in the Kraft Canadian Hockeyville preseason game in New Brunswick.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
If Calgary drops against Colorado Brodie could hit the market for veteran D-man.

Haven't watched him this year though.

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver

Didn't help them out much in the playoffs ;)

Reactions: ThePatientPanther

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Imagine if Carolina loses. Then they blow it up. Would that make sense to anyone? That’s what Florida did.

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
LOL, so sad...

Must we debunk year over year guaranteed improvement theories AGAIN?

How do you blow it up by not moving a single core piece? The coach? The equipment guy? Crazy

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
LOL, so sad...

How do you blow it up by not moving a single core piece? The coach? The equipment guy? Crazy
How do people still think that moving half the roster, all off ice staff in every position, and changing organizational philosophy and direction isn’t blowing it up.
When everyone on the team, players,
Hockey people around the league, media who has been covering the sport for longer than most of us have been alive all agree that it is a total blow up. But Nah the 3 people
On this board are right lol

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
LOL, so sad...

Also why haven’t other teams ever done it before? Can you even remember that much change anywhere even after a losing season? No? Didn’t think so lmao

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
giphy.gif

Crossbar

Apr 29, 2003
48" above the ice
How do people still think that moving half the roster, all off ice staff in every position, and changing organizational philosophy and direction isn’t blowing it up.
When everyone on the team, players,
Hockey people around the league, media who has been covering the sport for longer than most of us have been alive all agree that it is a total blow up. But Nah the 3 people
On this board are right lol
Funny the same can be said about Tallon's handling of expansion and the entire hockey world laughing, but no the 3 people on this board say it's not his fault.

Reactions: Chaos2k7
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad