Post-Game Talk: The 2015 IIHF World Men Championships [1st: CAN 2nd: RUS 3rd:USA]

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
I strongly dislike Evgeni Malkin. PRobably the best in the world when he's on his game but he just has no idea how to react when everything isn't going his way. I think he has a horrible attitude.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Malkin had one goal on that last shift, just hit Toffoli at any cost. Don't even worry about that puck. :laugh:

Hesher

Sagan for President
Jan 22, 2013
Slovakia
Congrats USA. LOL at the Czechs, getting shut out in both the semifinal and the bronze medal game two years in a row. That's special.

Canada is completely dominating. The fourth goal was a beauty.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
I'm not so sure its Sid why the team is so good. Sure he makes it better but its not like he's even leading in points.

There's a lot more than Sid that's making the team good but he's easily the best player on the ice game after game.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Did I see that right, that Seguin has NO assists in this tournament? If so, I think I know why, the guy just doesn't pass in the offensive chances, case in point, that pretty bland slapshot when he had O'Reilly and Burns with him

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
How the hell did Bob win a Vezina? More importantly, how the hell did he get the starting job over Varlamov at the Olympics?

And this Russian team, I have no words. Every pass is trying to get through five Canadian players, just forcing the play so freakin' much. Trust me, through my experiences cheering for Russia is such a joke because they always fail. I'm surprised how Canada hasn't beaten them the last times, such individual players. Getting shutout by Mike Smith, ****in' Mike Smith.

I appreciate Hall's effort, but the dude doesn't have a defensive IQ in his body.

Hesher

Sagan for President
Jan 22, 2013
Slovakia
Did I see that right, that Seguin has NO assists in this tournament? If so, I think I know why, the guy just doesn't pass in the offensive chances, case in point, that pretty bland slapshot when he had O'Reilly and Burns with him

9 goals, 0 assists so far.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland

A Finnish reporter asked him earlier this week with broken English: "So... 8 goals, 0 assists now in this tournament. I guess that... I guess that you don't like the passing?"

AvsRobin

Size doesn't matter!
Aug 10, 2010
Stockholm
A Finnish reporter asked him earlier this week with broken English: "So... 8 goals, 0 assists now in this tournament. I guess that... I guess that you don't like the passing?"

Those things are just a coincidence. Like Brandon Pirri this year and Jeff Carter the lockout year.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
The one player in the tournament I hoped we wouldn't have to see play with any of the Avs players got stuck with two of them. Spezza just doesn't fit with Mackinnon and Duchene. I don't get it.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Another beauty. 5-0.

Russia should be forced to give the silver medal to the US if they can't get to double digits shots. What a one-sided beatdown.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Denmark vs Great Britain
    Denmark vs Great Britain
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Kazakhstan vs Germany
    Kazakhstan vs Germany
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $2,330.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: