Post-Game Talk: The 2015 IIHF World Men Championships [1st: CAN 2nd: RUS 3rd:USA]

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
8vyw45.jpg

lol too mean man.

On a side note, is he advertising that drink? or just chugging something on the ice :sarcasm:

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Is ROR's last name written on the boards in Czech over Tyson's shoulder? He's moving the Prague!!

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
I don't think the soaked the flag just to drink from it lol. It's probably wet from popping champagne and beers and the camera just got Eakin at the right time catching drops for fun. I don't think that's the entire purpose of the video, just a little glimpse of the fun going on inside the Canada room.

Tweaky

Solid #2
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2009
Singapore/Thailand
Did not hear popping corks. But shaking champagne bottles and popping the corks to spray everywhere is a pretty common theme in (adult) champions locker rooms, and my guess is that is what caused the flag to drip. Makes a ton more sense that someone pouring beer on it....though shaking and opening beer could have done it just as easily. All kinds of fun going on in there.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Anyone see the video Seguin put on facebook? Mackinnon makes a duckface appearance right at the end.

EurolancheDavid

Chileiceman

Dec 14, 2004
Toronto
Putin played an exhibition game recently and absolutely lit it up lol. How hard the competition was is another question, but I'm assuming that's what this person meant

He always lights it up in this stupid exhibition games because everyone just lets him score. He's playing against former Russian all-stars. He can barely skate, it's hilarious to see. The cult of personality that he has ingrained amongst the Russian people is nothing short of horrifying. Absolutely revolting.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
He always lights it up in this stupid exhibition games because everyone just lets him score. He's playing against former Russian all-stars. He can barely skate, it's hilarious to see. The cult of personality that he has ingrained amongst the Russian people is nothing short of horrifying. Absolutely revolting.

*some russian people. Many urban russians know it's ******** but would rather go on with their lives than get on his ****list. Same reason russians hating communism didn't bring down the USSR, repeat for the feudal system and tzars, and all other systems of government they have had since the kevan rus first ventured to the north and west.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad