Thank You For Drafting Me!! [Mod: Welcome to all Bandwagon Fans!]

Georgetown Al

I’m back...
Aug 8, 2017
We did a fun little Bandwagon Draft on the main board as 16 Blackhawks posters all signed up to be drafted by other teams to root them on for the playoffs.

I have been lucky to have been drafted 2nd overall and I promise to outperform your last second overall Laine in pure beard growth!!

Honestly, just wanted to say whats up to all, and so most of you will know why this idiot Hawks fan is in your threads now cheering you guys on!!! SO BACK OFF!!! LOL!

The Jets have been one of my favorite teams for a while, (love the ex-Hawks over the years here and the US kids you guys have drafted) so very happy for you guys, this team looks awesome and I think WE can take down the West! I promise to be cool and active and talk nothing but **** about anything Toronto!

Anything else just let me know, it is an honor jumping on this bandwagon - anyone got a few white towels I can borrow??? Hahaha

GO JETS!!!!

Great playing hockey teams break down the hate for there is nothing better than a fast skilled young scoring team...

Go :jets Go

AmericanDream are you ready for a good time?

Last edited by a moderator:

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Great playing hockey teams break down the hate for there is nothing better than a fast skilled young scoring team...

AmericanDream are you ready for a good time?

that is awesome, I never knew you guys had an air force!!! lol...j/k

I was going to change my name to CanadianDream but it says I cant change my name back for 1 year, don't think I have that kind of dedication for you boys!!!

Reactions: Hobby Bull

Georgetown Al

I’m back...
Aug 8, 2017
that is awesome, I never knew you guys had an air force!!! lol...j/k

I was going to change my name to CanadianDream but it says I cant change my name back for 1 year, don't think I have that kind of dedication for you boys!!!

Its a great handle AmericanDream...

We The People Who are Jets Fans Understand... ;)

TheDeuce

Halak, Ryder, and a second.
Feb 22, 2009
Sami Niku is with the Moose right now but if they have an early exit or we get thin on D he might get called up. If he does it’s Important to know that he’s been Christened ‘Snickers’ around these parts.

Not sure where that came from TBH.

m.

Georgetown Al

I’m back...
Aug 8, 2017
Sami Niku is with the Moose right now but if they have an early exit or we get thin on D he might get called up. If he does it’s Important to know that he’s been Christened ‘Snickers’ around these parts.

Not sure where that came from TBH.

m.

There it is below...

te5ii2f3vwtdt4mhzpdp.gif

castle

Dec 2, 2011
Australia
Nickname Roundup:

Mark Scheifele: Scheifs, Chef, Nickels, Bambi

Kyle Connor: Farmboy, o'Connor

Mathieu Perrault: Matty P, Frenchy

The rest are standard hockey shortenings (Unless I'm forgetting someone), Wheels, Buff, Stats, Etc.

I don’t know if anybody pointed this out, but for those that were around for it, 55 is also known as ‘fefe’

Reactions: Tequila Mockingbird

Nut Upstrom

You dirty dog!
Dec 18, 2010
Florida
Nickname Roundup:

Mark Scheifele: Scheifs, Chef, Nickels, Bambi

Kyle Connor: Farmboy, o'Connor

Mathieu Perrault: Matty P, Frenchy

The rest are standard hockey shortenings (Unless I'm forgetting someone), Wheels, Buff, Stats, Etc.

Red Wing fan, been on y'all's bandwagon since January, not going to be easy getting these nicknames right after using my own for the last few months...

Scheifele is Chef, not Shuffles.
Kyle Connor is Farmboy, not KFC
Hellebucyk is Bucky, not The Hucklebuck

I'll have them all down proper by game 3

:towel:GO JETS GO!:towel:

P.S. - What's the rule about wearing white while watching from home?

Tom ServoMST3K

In search of a Steinbach Hero
Nov 2, 2010
What's your excuse?
Red Wing fan, been on y'all's bandwagon since January, not going to be easy getting these nicknames right after using my own for the last few months...

Scheifele is Chef, not Shuffles.
Kyle Connor is Farmboy, not KFC
Hellebucyk is Bucky, not The Hucklebuck

I'll have them all down proper by game 3

:towel:GO JETS GO!:towel:

P.S. - What's the rule about wearing white while watching from home?

I'm the only one who calls him Shuffles, :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad