Thank You For Drafting Me!! [Mod: Welcome to all Bandwagon Fans!]

roccerfeller

jets bromantic
Sep 27, 2009
British Columbia
Red Wing fan, been on y'all's bandwagon since January, not going to be easy getting these nicknames right after using my own for the last few months...

Scheifele is Chef, not Shuffles.
Kyle Connor is Farmboy, not KFC
Hellebucyk is Bucky, not The Hucklebuck

I'll have them all down proper by game 3

:towel:GO JETS GO!:towel:

P.S. - What's the rule about wearing white while watching from home?

Welcome aboard :D

I decked myself out in white in 2015 playoffs (I didn't live in Winnipeg at the time)

I'll be wearing white as well this week - so the rule is join the crowd in spirit and feel free to deck yourself in everything white :D

Reactions: Nut Upstrom

Georgetown Al

I’m back...
Aug 8, 2017
Red Wing fan, been on y'all's bandwagon since January, not going to be easy getting these nicknames right after using my own for the last few months...

Scheifele is Chef, not Shuffles.
Kyle Connor is Farmboy, not KFC
Hellebucyk is Bucky, not The Hucklebuck

I'll have them all down proper by game 3

:towel:GO JETS GO!:towel:

P.S. - What's the rule about wearing white while watching from home?

If your underwear is white your good...

No dark stains and your good tho...

Dark Stains = LA or San Jose and...

lead630_blur-cd4b30d90fb0a4f5e68cb04fd227565c.jpg

A Very Shit-y State of Affairs Then If There are Stains...

Stains on White Are Not Allowed Here... ;) :thumbu:

Go :jets Go

Reactions: Nut Upstrom

libertarian

Jul 27, 2017
Middle Earth
We did a fun little Bandwagon Draft on the main board as 16 Blackhawks posters all signed up to be drafted by other teams to root them on for the playoffs.

I have been lucky to have been drafted 2nd overall and I promise to outperform your last second overall Laine in pure beard growth!!

Honestly, just wanted to say whats up to all, and so most of you will know why this idiot Hawks fan is in your threads now cheering you guys on!!! SO BACK OFF!!! LOL!

The Jets have been one of my favorite teams for a while, (love the ex-Hawks over the years here and the US kids you guys have drafted) so very happy for you guys, this team looks awesome and I think WE can take down the West! I promise to be cool and active and talk nothing but **** about anything Toronto!

Anything else just let me know, it is an honor jumping on this bandwagon - anyone got a few white towels I can borrow??? Hahaha

GO JETS!!!!

Welcome to the board. Hope the Jets will play as good as many of us think they will to make you a fan. :)

God know we didn't prove it against the Hawks this season. The Hawks may of had their worst season in the last decade but they owned the Jets this year.

Lastly check out Zhamnov's GDT OP, the guy is the best in the league.

Last edited:

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
@AmericanDream Really enjoy your presence in our forum already, hope your stay is a long one. Can I suggest you sport one of our many playoff avatars?
lets take things slow here okay, first date kind of stuff, I don't move that fast!! lol!!

but damn glad to be here, cool group of people so far, hungry for a winner and honestly pretty respectable overall..I cant recall any issues I have had with a Jets poster..and that is rare for me to not have a problem with another teams fanbase lol!

Reactions: Jets 31

EastRiver

Jul 1, 2012
Canada
lets take things slow here okay, first date kind of stuff, I don't move that fast!! lol!!

but damn glad to be here, cool group of people so far, hungry for a winner and honestly pretty respectable overall..I cant recall any issues I have had with a Jets poster..and that is rare for me to not have a problem with another teams fanbase lol!
I understand, let's consider game 1 tonight to be the first date then. I hope to see you in the GDT today/tonight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad