Thank You For Drafting Me!! [Mod: Welcome to all Bandwagon Fans!]

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Welcome aboard American Dream that makes me think of the late Dusty Rhodes. I know you are a fan of our American prospects and our scouts do a good job mining the USHL and other leagues for talent. Trouba, Copp, Helly, Connor, Roslo, Appleton, Samberg, and a few more I am forgetting.

Reactions: AmericanDream

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Welcome aboard American Dream that makes me think of the late Dusty Rhodes. I know you are a fan of our American prospects and our scouts do a good job mining the USHL and other leagues for talent. Trouba, Copp, Helly, Connor, Roslo, Appleton, Samberg, and a few more I am forgetting.
the legendary Dusty Rhodes!!! It is why I went with my name - pro US players and for the late great Dusty!

Reactions: ATHF and ps241

Hobby Bull

amazon sucks
May 21, 2013
We did a fun little Bandwagon Draft on the main board as 16 Blackhawks posters all signed up to be drafted by other teams to root them on for the playoffs.

I have been lucky to have been drafted 2nd overall and I promise to outperform your last second overall Laine in pure beard growth!!

Honestly, just wanted to say whats up to all, and so most of you will know why this idiot Hawks fan is in your threads now cheering you guys on!!! SO BACK OFF!!! LOL!

The Jets have been one of my favorite teams for a while, (love the ex-Hawks over the years here and the US kids you guys have drafted) so very happy for you guys, this team looks awesome and I think WE can take down the West! I promise to be cool and active and talk nothing but **** about anything Toronto!

Anything else just let me know, it is an honor jumping on this bandwagon - anyone got a few white towels I can borrow??? Hahaha

GO JETS!!!!

I've enjoyed your contributions to the Hawks forum. I think history will record that you should have been 1st overall...

ATHF

行くジェット移動 !!
Jan 13, 2010
the legendary Dusty Rhodes!!! It is why I went with my name - pro US players and for the late great Dusty!

A little late to this party but welcome to the bandwagon and even before you mentioned Dusty, this was going to be my introduction..haha

Reactions: AmericanDream

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
A little late to this party but welcome to the bandwagon and even before you mentioned Dusty, this was going to be my introduction..haha

"if you will!"

love that dude, never saw someone as out of shape as him, able to do what he did in the ring for as long as he did...I can barely roll out of bed half the time at 215lbs hahaha

Saintb

May 5, 2016
Saintb
Maybe the Montreal guys could bring some Schwartz's smoked meat sandwiches. I would kill for one of those right now.

Jetfaninflorida

Southernmost Jet Fan
Dec 13, 2013
Florida
We did a fun little Bandwagon Draft on the main board as 16 Blackhawks posters all signed up to be drafted by other teams to root them on for the playoffs.

I have been lucky to have been drafted 2nd overall and I promise to outperform your last second overall Laine in pure beard growth!!

Honestly, just wanted to say whats up to all, and so most of you will know why this idiot Hawks fan is in your threads now cheering you guys on!!! SO BACK OFF!!! LOL!

The Jets have been one of my favorite teams for a while, (love the ex-Hawks over the years here and the US kids you guys have drafted) so very happy for you guys, this team looks awesome and I think WE can take down the West! I promise to be cool and active and talk nothing but **** about anything Toronto!

Anything else just let me know, it is an honor jumping on this bandwagon - anyone got a few white towels I can borrow??? Hahaha

GO JETS!!!!

Welcome. In case you haven't been filled in yet, it's GO JETS GO!!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad