Thank You For Drafting Me!! [Mod: Welcome to all Bandwagon Fans!]

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
We did a fun little Bandwagon Draft on the main board as 16 Blackhawks posters all signed up to be drafted by other teams to root them on for the playoffs.

I have been lucky to have been drafted 2nd overall and I promise to outperform your last second overall Laine in pure beard growth!!

Honestly, just wanted to say whats up to all, and so most of you will know why this idiot Hawks fan is in your threads now cheering you guys on!!! SO BACK OFF!!! LOL!

The Jets have been one of my favorite teams for a while, (love the ex-Hawks over the years here and the US kids you guys have drafted) so very happy for you guys, this team looks awesome and I think WE can take down the West! I promise to be cool and active and talk nothing but shit about anything Toronto!

Anything else just let me know, it is an honor jumping on this bandwagon - anyone got a few white towels I can borrow??? Hahaha

GO JETS!!!!

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Welcome to all who want to root along we us, we got some interesting characters on here but it's always fun

"Interesting".

giphy.gif

dcypher

Feb 7, 2013
Too bad we didn't have a virtual Portage and main for you guys. Welcome to Winnipeg!

SIV

Mar 10, 2013
tsn panel is on the bandwagon as well...6 jets picked in the first 12 picks in their fantasy draft

Tom ServoMST3K

In search of a Steinbach Hero
Nov 2, 2010
What's your excuse?
We did a fun little Bandwagon Draft on the main board as 16 Blackhawks posters all signed up to be drafted by other teams to root them on for the playoffs.

I have been lucky to have been drafted 2nd overall and I promise to outperform your last second overall Laine in pure beard growth!!

Honestly, just wanted to say whats up to all, and so most of you will know why this idiot Hawks fan is in your threads now cheering you guys on!!! SO BACK OFF!!! LOL!

The Jets have been one of my favorite teams for a while, (love the ex-Hawks over the years here and the US kids you guys have drafted) so very happy for you guys, this team looks awesome and I think WE can take down the West! I promise to be cool and active and talk nothing but **** about anything Toronto!

Anything else just let me know, it is an honor jumping on this bandwagon - anyone got a few white towels I can borrow??? Hahaha

GO JETS!!!!

Nickname Roundup:

Mark Scheifele: Scheifs, Chef, Nickels, Bambi

Kyle Connor: Farmboy, o'Connor

Mathieu Perrault: Matty P, Frenchy

The rest are standard hockey shortenings (Unless I'm forgetting someone), Wheels, Buff, Stats, Etc.

Reactions: Ippenator and rehf

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
White Out MB
Nickname Roundup:

Mark Scheifele: Scheifs, Chef, Nickels, Bambi

Kyle Connor: Farmboy, o'Connor

Mathieu Perrault: Matty P, Frenchy

The rest are standard hockey shortenings (Unless I'm forgetting someone), Wheels, Buff, Stats, Etc.

Just a few more

Ehlers: Fly

Hellebucyk: Bucky

Myers: Condor

and he may not play but we can't forget

Hendricks: Gramps, Glue

Reactions: Tom ServoMST3K

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->