Not open for further replies.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
IMG_20200227_213032.jpg

I will miss Noted Goon David Krejci.

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
What's the over/under on Hall asking for a trade now that Charlie Coyle is his center?
I think Hall's primary goal was stability and a winning culture. I don't think he's going anywhere. I'm sure he'd prefer it if Krejci stayed but I think he's no dummy and knew he'd only get to play at most 1 more year with him.

They could really have something with a Hall-Stud-Smith line, but I have zero faith that Cassidy has the patience required to let them find their legs.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Started the week having to put my beloved 16 year old rat terrier Bella down, and ending the week with this. Would be happy to not have anymore weeks like this again
Sorry to hear that. Losing a pet is never easy. May Bella make her journey on the Rainbow Bridge.

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
I think Hall's primary goal was stability and a winning culture. I don't think he's going anywhere. I'm sure he'd prefer it if Krejci stayed but I think he's no dummy and knew he'd only get to play at most 1 more year with him.

They could really have something with a Hall-Stud-Smith line, but I have zero faith that Cassidy has the patience required to let them find their legs.
That winning culture can turn really quick.

GahdenRinkRat

Bruins' Den Mother
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2008
By the Dirty Watah
This hurts my heart, :cry: but wishing DK and his family nothing but health and happiness in his home country. I know next Spring we will be pining for “playoff Krech”:yo: May your future be all you hope for. We will miss you here. A heartfelt thank you David:clap:

bb_fan

Feb 27, 2002
boston
Visit site
Pretty sure there's a thread on what you want the roster to look like elsewhere. Can some of you people not check your agenda driven drivel at the door for a second and take just one minute to give a few words or a thought to a guy who gave a lot to this franchise over a decade+? Jeepers.

Try the decaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $1,214.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Sweden vs Germany