Former Bruins Thank You, David Krejci: Returning To Czech Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
F*** Sweeney should’ve been ALL over that Reinhart trade

bud, it takes two to tango. Buffalo was not trading with us after the Hall move, they might say sure we’ll give you Reinhart….for Pasta and McAvoy.

It doesn’t work like a video game. Gm’s are humans and there was no way they’d allow a fair or even slightly lopsided trade to go down. It was massive overpayment or you can go f*** yourself, enjoy Hall you bastards …from a Buffalo perspective

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
All good things come to an end.

Thank you Mr. Krejci for being a major part of bringing the cup home to the Bruins for the only time in my lifetime. I started watching in 1990 and in my time as a Bruins fan, David Krejci belongs in the Top 10 Bruins players I've had the pleasure of watching during the past 30 years.

Memokerobi

May 4, 2018
I have not been a lifelong fan of the Bruins like many of you guys. I am from Turkey where hockey is not popular so i just started watching the Bruins about 10 years ago AFTER they won the Cup. I loved watching and rooting for Bergeron, Chara and others but Krejci for some reason has always been my favorite Bs player. It was a joy watching him. Hope he enjoys the next chapter of his life

Last edited:

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009

TY DK

thumb.aspx

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
bud, it takes two to tango. Buffalo was not trading with us after the Hall move, they might say sure we’ll give you Reinhart….for Pasta and McAvoy.

It doesn’t work like a video game. Gm’s are humans and there was no way they’d allow a fair or even slightly lopsided trade to go down. It was massive overpayment or you can go f*** yourself, enjoy Hall you bastards …from a Buffalo perspective
How the F*** can you claim this as fact?????
Im tired of reading this bs logic. Sweeney was asleep at the wheel again. Had all his eggs in the Coleman basket, was completely blindsided. How do you know Buffalo wouldn’t deal Reinhart here?

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
Thanks for the decade + of elite and criminally underrated play. The man was a god damn wizard passing the puck and made passes nearly no one else in the world could.

His quiet and unassuming nature was a strength, but made him a whipping boy with the "dirt dog" fans as well as the fact that he was so damn good he made it look effortless.

Going to be a while before we have another playmaker at center was good as he was

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
“KRECCHHOOOOO”- Terrible nickname dubbed by the Bruins Twitter account.

Where to begin?! This is the end of an era. I’m super sad. I remember clear as day when he came on the scene. And of course all the wonderful memories.

Best of luck to Krejci and his family… He will be sorely missed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad