Texas Stars (AHL) Discussion ‎IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluesoma

Jan 31, 2013
Jack is keeping the Stars in this game. Oleksiak seems...different from before his callup, like he's playing angry I guess.

Bluesoma

Jan 31, 2013
There were kids over here throwing their chuck-a-pucks from behind the damned netting :facepalm:

See this is why I like the Loge. Good view less people around and dedicated restrooms.

Second period was a normal Stars crap period. Only reason its not like 5-2 is because of Campbell. The turnovers and puck possession has been atrocious.

Cin

Eurosnob.
Feb 29, 2008
Austin, TX
See this is why I like the Loge. Good view less people around and dedicated restrooms.

Second period was a normal Stars crap period. Only reason its not like 5-2 is because of Campbell. The turnovers and puck possession has been atrocious.

Plus the bars :D

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH

We had a bunch of great chances in the last half down on my end. They really cranked it up there, surprised we didn't get a couple more. Our shots in goal really shot up at the end of the period.

I don't even know what the Loge is :laugh:

Bluesoma

Jan 31, 2013
We had a bunch of great chances in the last half down on my end. They really cranked it up there, surprised we didn't get a couple more. Our shots in goal really shot up at the end of the period.

I don't even know what the Loge is :laugh:

We did have some good chances but I felt it was a sort of high risk sort of playing going on.

The loge is the box seats above the normal seats.

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
Even though I found a spot where I have signal my phone is going to die before this period ends :laugh: same problem in the AAC, drives me nuts.

Bluesoma

Jan 31, 2013
Damn really? When I had season tickets I was getting them for 22/game!

I was quoting non season ticket prices. Mine is 24.50 with half season. Think next seasons is a little more even with full season.

Oleksiak looks more collected this period so far.

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
Woman behind me said "What's a hockey game without a fight?" and get son asked responded "What's a hockey game without a gun?!" Only in Texas :laugh:

Bluesoma

Jan 31, 2013
We have a penalty!! First of the game! Texas power play time.

Phone at 2% thus probably my last post til end of game so rejoice at my absence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad