GDT: Terror Lake Red Wings vs. Springfield Flames

Nordberg

Sep 22, 2009
Landskrona
This team pisses me off so much. I want to get excited and see them score and win so badly even though logically and from experience we are never making the POs with these Flames. They just can't play night in, night out. Great team on paper, not so much on the ice. I know the East sucks but just compare with the Sens especially this season.

JB51Hockey

51Hockey
Nov 19, 2012
This team pisses me off so much. I want to get excited and see them score and win so badly even though logically and from experience we are never making the POs with these Flames. They just can't play night in, night out. Great team on paper, not so much on the ice. I know the East sucks but just compare with the Sens especially this season.

Not really related to the game but in NHL 13 the Flames are a filthy.... always finish top 5. If only in real life

Nordberg

Sep 22, 2009
Landskrona
Not really related to the game but in NHL 13 the Flames are a filthy.... always finish top 5. If only in real life
In my opinion there are certainly no more than 4 or possibly 5 teams in the West that are better than us on paper. We are below average at center but that's it. We have absolutely no business outside the top 8. The thing is this has been true for 4 years and yet here we are. That's why we need to start over. There is obviously something fundamentally wrong with this team.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
In my opinion there are certainly no more than 4 or possibly 5 teams in the West that are better than us on paper. We are below average at center but that's it. We have absolutely no business outside the top 8. The thing is this has been true for 4 years and yet here we are. That's why we need to start over.
Well below average. Much of the season has been played with only one natural centre on the roster. Depth down the middle is integral to being a good team.

There is obviously something fundamentally wrong with this team.
Yup. Can't play defense and offense at the same time. Kipper's struggling big time with a more open style in front of him.

JB51Hockey

51Hockey
Nov 19, 2012
In my opinion there are certainly no more than 4 or possibly 5 teams in the West that are better than us on paper. We are below average at center but that's it. We have absolutely no business outside the top 8. The thing is this has been true for 4 years and yet here we are. That's why we need to start over. There is obviously something fundamentally wrong with this team.

Agreed. We're also a bunch of grinders. The only exception are the young guys and Cammaleri. We are also old grinders. As much as I love Iginla I wonder... he couldn't be the problem, could he?

Tkachuky

Dec 30, 2009
In the Dome
I think Gio should spend some time with Brodie and learn how to exit the d zone and not lose the puck. Brodie has amazing confidence with the puck.

JB51Hockey

51Hockey
Nov 19, 2012
3-1 prediction looking good so far. No way we hold the Wings to only a goal when they finish around 40 shots

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad