GDT: Terror Lake Red Wings vs. Springfield Flames

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
:banana: Cammalleri left practice with an ouch-ie, but he should be good to go. :devdance: Curtis Glencross is a game time decision. :dm: Kipper is confirmed to start tonight. :m-dance:

WHO: DETROIT RED WINGS VS. CALGARY FLAMES
WHAT: HOCKEY GAME
WHERE: SPRINGFIELD (AKA CALGARY)
WHEN: 7:30 PM MOUNTAIN TIME
WHY: WHY NOT?
WATCH: TSN (Kerr-less)

Also: www.atdhe.eu, www.firstrowsports.eu

springfield-1.jpg

Your disappointing 2013 Springfield Flames!

15ygdwy.png

smdc01.png

image.php

Terror_Lake.png

Someone else's Detroit Red Wings:

Filppula - Zetterberg - Brunner
Abdelkader - Datsyuk - Franzen
Nyquist - Andersson - Clearly Worthless
Miller - Emmerton - Eaves

Kronwall - Ericcson
Quincey - Smith
Lashoff - Kindl

Gustavsson

GO :flames GO

Last edited:

TylerSVT*

Could see us winning tonight, maybe losing. But i have a feeling they win.

I would prefer a loss just to cement the whole "we suck" vibe for management. I don't want them thinking we can make the playoffs.

Jun 9, 2011
Detroit
Wings fan here nice GTD and as well as noting cleary's worthlessness lol. Good luck tonight, most wings fans aren't very optimistic with this season anyways!

Nordberg

Sep 22, 2009
Landskrona
No Kerr, no watch. Looks like highlights in the morning for me!

And by highlights I mean Cleary's impending double hat trick. BELIEVE.

Mike Jones

Apr 12, 2007
Calgary
So winning is a bad thing?

Got it.

It's strange to watch a fan base talk about tanking without actually using the word.

Janks

Pope Janks
Jan 7, 2010
Calgary
I can never cheer for this team to lose, I will always get pumped when we score and get pissed when we get scored against and lose. But at this point you'd have to think a few more losses will be beneficial in the long run.

Ufortunately this is where I'm at. When we score, I;m elated. When we get scored on, I'm pissed off and yelling. I love watching us win. Nothing better than stringing long win streaks together. But for the future, we have to think that more losses are better than finishing 9th-11th.

MuffinMerc

Come watch TV
Jan 23, 2013
Great looking GDT, Stewie. I expect a win tonight to keep the playoff dream alive, and I always enjoy watching games on TSN.

TylerSVT*

I like it when we score, but i dont mind when we get scored on, especially when its early on or because of our awfulness. Then i almost find it comical, like "Classic Flames" type hockey.

MuffinMerc

Come watch TV
Jan 23, 2013
Playoff dream?

15th place team, wants to make playoffs.

If they win they are 4 points out of 8th. It's the mentality that ownership/management seems to have: "We're only a few points out of the playoffs! Maybe that one more free agent can turn our luck around!"

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
Could see us winning tonight, maybe losing. But i have a feeling they win.

I would prefer a loss just to cement the whole "we suck" vibe for management. I don't want them thinking we can make the playoffs.
I like it when we score, but i dont mind when we get scored on, especially when its early on or because of our awfulness. Then i almost find it comical, like "Classic Flames" type hockey.
Playoff dream?

15th place team, wants to make playoffs.
27764348.jpg

On one page, no less. Sheesh.

weephil56

Feb 28, 2013
Belfast
For the future of the team hopefully a loss cause the more this team keeps scrapping towards the playoffs the more the management will let this rubbish continue.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad