Movies: Terminator: Dark Fate

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
Arnie and Linda Hamilton are the only two reasons I would consider seeing this film, but even those two can't save the movie on their own.

Expecting it to be just as awful as the last one.

Reactions: chicagoskycam

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I see the theme of history repeating itself in this. The girl is probably John Connor's daughter or pregnant girlfriend, hence why Sarah Connor says she was that girl. The part about the future being changed but not fate implies that Skynet simply takes over later, basically skips a generation.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Looks GREAT! After a summer of garbage, hopefully we will have some quality movies going forward.

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
There does seem to be a dirth of original ideas coming Hollywood right now

I loved the first 2 terminator movies and don't have a lot of time for the movies afterwards, a lot like star wars (the first 3 movies) so I'm not feeling particularly positive right now

Hopefully this movie proves me wrong

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
There does seem to be a dirth of original ideas coming Hollywood right now

I loved the first 2 terminator movies and don't have a lot of time for the movies afterwards, a lot like star wars (the first 3 movies) so I'm not feeling particularly positive right now

Hopefully this movie proves me wrong
I like to think James Cameron would not have signed on unless the story was solid.

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
I like to think James Cameron would not have signed on unless the story was solid.

Cameron re-acquired the franchise rights and partly wrote the story. Even though he didn't direct and was probably too busy on Avatar to be on set much, he was the driver in getting it made, so it wasn't just a case of him signing onto a film that was going to be made, anyways.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Cameron re-acquired the franchise rights and partly wrote the story. Even though he didn't direct and was probably too busy on Avatar to be on set much, he was the driver in getting it made, so it wasn't just a case of him signing onto a film that was going to be made, anyways.
Was Avatar any good?

Does it need a sequel?

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
I really like Gabriel Luna as up to this point he's the only actor to have a good interpretation of Ghost Rider so regardless, hopefully this movie gives him more of a "push" as they say in the wrestling business.

Goyer is a co-writer and he's legit so this could be interesting. I'm definitely of the grumpy old men camp who felt two was enough and they should have either stayed away from these same characters, kept the future movies in John Connor's time, or done a Robocop vs. Terminator as both those franchises could have benefited from it. (Batman vs. Terminator could have been fun too but you can do anything with Batman and make it work).

I probably won't see it....but since T3 never happened, can I get a partial refund for seeing wasting two hours of my life on that mediocrity?

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
Nice

The franchise has been dead for years so hopefully this thing puts a fork in it for good, I'm not holding my breath but that's the dream then God willing Star wars gets the same treatment :crossfing

sdf

Jan 23, 2015
Rostov on Don
Main problem of this dark shit is not the quality of cgi, but stupid bald moron who filmed it

Last edited:

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
With so many advancements in CGI and technology, how do people still not get physics of bodies being thrown and flipped? Like even in the Avengers movies and this Trailer, it just looks so comically bad. At least freaking TRY to make it look somewhat normal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad