OT: Teh Philidelphia Severty Sixers Vs. Atlanta Hawks | Game 7 | 8:00 EST | JS’s Goodest Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Embiid

On early summer vacay
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Clips with Paul George and Lue's coaching are battling. Got to give them kudos without Leonard...and 2 other starters. Lue continues to make me doubt Doc..

Last edited:
Reactions: Tripod

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Not really a fan tbh....but not sure if they can find a good replacement. Alaa needs to go for sure though...
giphy.gif

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Ahhh, man. I’m crushed. Guess life came in for a landing. :(

He was in the stratosphere compared to other Philly television broadcasters. He went out still at the top of his game. Whoever they hire has no shot at being as listenable — and Alaa will be a further mess without Zumoff’s talents.

Ironmanrulez

#nEvErrEbUiLd #nEvErpLaYyOuTh #nEverpLaYsKiLL
Jul 1, 2010
Cologne, Germany
On a side note: is ben one of the best point guards in the league cause 2 headcoaches played him for his whole career on this position? Asking for my friend

:sarcasm:

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Simmons watching Giannis at the FT line thinking "see, that's why i don't want the ball"

Atl playing a hell of a game

Embiid

On early summer vacay
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Simmons watching Giannis at the FT line thinking "see, that's why i don't want the ball"

Atl playing a hell of a game
He is getting trolled badly by the fans with that loud countdown. Actually very smart of them..he is choking. Ben can expect that in the future among other trolling chants. Hope he is prepared...or will be.

Reactions: Tripod
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad