OT: Teh Philidelphia Severty Sixers Vs. Atlanta Hawks | Game 7 | 8:00 EST | JS’s Goodest Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
Simmons is mentally deficient not incapable. Teams know this.
Vultures descending because a 'reclamation project' like this doesnt come around often.
Morey's not in a rush.

Reactions: JXC

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I think Morey should stay away from sounding like Colangelo with that move on find a new slant comment. Of course Colangelo was referring to criticism of his big collars.
tenor.gif

TheWolfOfBroadStreet

Apr 7, 2014
Dallas, TX
Whose a player who has less value than Simmons due to lack of accolades but could foreseeably be better on a playoff caliber team?

I always admired D’Aaron Fox every time we played them. Not sure what his value is. Same with SGA

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Whose a player who has less value than Simmons due to lack of accolades but could foreseeably be better on a playoff caliber team?

I always admired D’Aaron Fox every time we played them. Not sure what his value is. Same with SGA

I like Fox a lot but I can't see the Kings trading him for Simmons. He's the guy they're building around and why give him up for a huge question mark like Simmons? I'm not as familiar with SGA but I would think OKC would feel the same way about him.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Well I mean it is an underwhelming Finals but at least no GS dynasty or Lebron James. Saric and Bridges may get a championship while the Sixers are licking their wounds and trying to figure out how to unload Simmons without getting role players back.

Reactions: JXC

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
They’re a fun team to watch and Booker and Ayton are studs. Would love to see CP3 get his ring. Also great to see Dario playing a significant role on a contender.

Booker has been mediocre since his nose injury but picked it up a bit. They play a good style though. CP3 may finally get some hardware.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille